Bilstein B14 GROUP BUY

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Hello all

We are working with Bilstein on a group buy for the forum, for the B14 kit, delivered to your door. For the T26/28/30/32

To get the numbers to work we would need 10 interested parties. The price delivered would be £950 inclusive of VAT.

Let me know your thoughts and if you are interested and I’ll see what we can do.

We can also offer fitting, and would be prepared to put together a special deal to run with this deal, again if the numbers worked.

That’s about right so approx £150 saving including free postage as well.

Last edited:
This is a great offer from @BognorMotors, and as @Chopman says most places charge £1100-1200, however this is fitted. If you’re near to Bognor then i’m sure you can come to a friendly gentleman’s agreement with Ollie to get them installed.
If you are further afield you’ll need to be considering how much your local fitter might charge you to stick them on. Time frame for fitting is around 3-4 hours.
Not trying to down play this awesome offer, but wouldn’t want a member to suddenly realise the saving they could stand to make has just been swallowed up by the cost to fit them.

There are only a few places (like vanstyle) that offer them at those prices fitted though and if you arent near any of those places then this is the cheapest your ever going to get, i did have some alternative suspension plans for mine but am now getting tempted by the call of the B14 .... either way my lowering springs need to go i cant take it anymore, bang crash jangle

There are only a few places (like vanstyle) that offer them at those prices fitted though and if you arent near any of those places then this is the cheapest your ever going to get, i did have some alternative suspension plans for mine but am now getting tempted by the call of the B14 .... either way my lowering springs need to go i cant take it anymore, bang crash jangle
Don't wind them all the way down then. I thought I would see what it's like but going to raise them up a bit this weekend. Tis a bit firm for me currently so will report back when I find the sweet spot !

TransporterHQ near Lutterworth, Leicestershire do B14 kit and include free fitting for £1095. They include free adjustment after too if you should want them altering.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
TransporterHQ near Lutterworth, Leicestershire do B14 kit and include free fitting for £1095. They include free adjustment if you after too if you should want them altering.:thumbsup:
That’s where quite a few folk have been from the forum to get them fitted.

Hi
I have booked in with Vanstyle to have my B14 fitted. Also fitting my Sportsline front end etc plus wheels. Less than an hour from me so it’s an easier one stop shop for most of the major mods in one go (sorry bank manager)
Obviously won’t be buying the B14 from Bognor now. It’s a good deal depending on fitting costs.

Hello all.

We have had a couple of direct enquiries outside of the forum, just trying to get it to ten people. I’m pretty sure we are there now. Can everyone send me a private message, with full name, address, vehicle details and model and contact details. Then we will be in touch directly.

Oli

Boat not missed. Need at least ten to get the deal from Bilstein. If you’re in pls send your details.

Back