Bilstein B14 GROUP BUY

Hello all.

We have had a couple of direct enquiries outside of the forum, just trying to get it to ten people. I’m pretty sure we are there now. Can everyone send me a private message, with full name, address, vehicle details and model and contact details. Then we will be in touch directly.

Oli

PM sent! :thumbsup:

IMG_0445[1].JPG I am just back home after having my ride transformed by Bognor Motors this morning with B14s and H&R ARBs.

Great service,best mod yet by far,thanks guys :thumbsup:

Glad you’re pleased and thanks for the business.

Anyone else interested please just drop me a message.

Hi Oli I’m interested. Could I come down and have them fitted too. If so what price could you do them fitted? Thanks. Paul

We are always happy to do a deal on alloys, but there is so much competition online for alloys, its sometimes hard to remain competitive - What are you after? Are you local to us?

of course not. Our list of customers waiting for Bilsteins for T30 is getting longer, you are top.

There are only a few places (like vanstyle) that offer them at those prices fitted though and if you arent near any of those places then this is the cheapest your ever going to get, i did have some alternative suspension plans for mine but am now getting tempted by the call of the B14 .... either way my lowering springs need to go i cant take it anymore, bang crash jangle

£989 inc Vat fitted at vanstyle today through to 28th Nov

i phoned them its £1050 more like fitted the £989 is a discounted take away option

and they have NO stock

Last edited:
Back