Bilstein B14 Deals?

Still love the idea of the konis but £400 or so more gets these what to do what to do.....

Still love the idea of the konis but £400 or so more gets these what to do what to do.....

The koni s you’ve seen for approx £500 / £550 are they just standard non adjustable ones

Cheers
Andy

Don’t forget ST Coilovers. Made by KW. They are a galvanised body version of the V1 and ride really well. We,ve fitted a few sets recently.

ST X. I’m sure I’ve covered them in my suspension thread. Sold three sets this week. They are a very good quality suspension setup from one of the market leaders. Lower from 35-65 mm so you can set where you want and level the ride out. Best suspension under £1000. Twin tube design so comfortable and sporty at the same time. I presently have a van on site with them if you want a test drive.

Last edited:
ST X. I’m sure I’ve covered them in my suspension thread. Sold three sets this week. They are a very good quality suspension setup from one of the market leaders. Lower from 30-70 mm so you can set where you want and level the ride out. Best suspension under £1000. Twin tube design so comfortable and sporty at the same time. I presently have a van on site with them if you want a test drive.
I’m in Nottingham which is a small trek from you :cry:

It won’t take me long to get there. It is blistering quick and rapid cross country - I think it would give my Stage 2 RS3 a run for its money

Back