Bilstein B14 Deals?

Hello I am interested in getting the B14's and were looking towards Leighton to fit as local to me. What should I expect to pay?

About 1400 should think butt get all wheels tracked aswell after had mine from bognor motors oli top man not fitted yet because lock down and live in WALES......take care t6 r us we will beat lads let's stick together win this so transporter s live on and on........

I had a quote a while back from Adam at Leighton Vans, not sure but I think it was £1300 / £1400 fitted and tracked
Let us know how you get on

It may be cheaper for you to buy of Oli (Bognor Motors) and get some one to fit them for you
Oli has a offer on at the moment, I think he,selling the B14 kit for £950 ish

Also why not give Steve a ring at CRS, He has plenty of knowledge and options to hand

Regards
Andy

Thanks for the information poohbear / Andyf

Daft question I know but is there a massive differance between the B14's and 40mm lowering springs .
Obviously there is a cost differance of £900-£1000 so is it really worth it?

Advantage of Coil overs is that you are able to level your van up back to front
If your happy with the way your van sits then lowering springs are a much cheaper option
I think you are able to get springs that drop 50mm and 30mm as well
What drop you looking for, is your van sitting the way you want it to

Andy

I had some B14s installed a little while ago and the ride is superb. I have a conversion so it was much needed for a better ride.
mine annoying thing is that I hear scraping occasionally on passenger and driver side front wheels when cornering or going down into a hard dip. Is this normal/expected? Anything I could do (aside from lifting) to sort it?

Get a heat gun on your inner arches where the rub marks are and heat them back. What size tyres and wheels you running?

Hi Robbie mine were rubbing on front so I changed front to 265/40/20 kept others for rear then mate hope this helps

Aah that makes sense. Never gave that a thought really.
sounds a good idea to replace the front and save the others for the rear - there’s plenty of life in them. Thanks guys, really appreciated.

Bilstein B14s 10% off at the minute on our site:

Thanks to Oli @BognorMotors for the great communication, service and price for B14s and H&R ABRs. Took time to answer my questions. Delivered on time as promised.
Great service, thanks again.

Being fitted on Friday, so I can stare at it dropped on the drive and make the odd trip to the shops! Lol

View attachment 65387
Oli have Bognor Motors Still got a set of H&R ARB’s in stock and how much are they posted please?:thumbsup:

Back