PJfamilyguy

T6 Pro
Hi there,

In the shop there are two bike racks

VW T6 Tailgate Bike Rack 549.99

VW T6 Tailgate Bike Rack 524.99, I believe the part number to be 7E0071104

Can anyone confirm the part numbers for both bike racks, as I've found one but I think the seller is trying to sell me the cheaper one for the more expensive price and before I pay for shipping I want to confirm.

Any help greatly appreciated.

PS if there is anyway to find out the part numbers myself please let me know.

Thanks

Paul

7E0071104 - This is the cheaper one that has the more chunky appearance. Version 1, nickname Quasimodo.
7E0071104A - This is the more expensive one that has the rounded bars (T5 style). Version 2, nicknamed Kylie.

The only difference is the A on the end of the number

quasimodo-vs-kylie-jpg.186595

Searching for 7E0071104A websites state that this one is for an electric tailgate, would I be wrong to assume that it fits fine on a non electric tailgate.

Hi all, just resurrecting this old thread, can anyone confirm that the T5 style rack 7E0071104A is not just for electric tailgates?
I’m trying to source one in Australia and the guy I’m dealing with says the website says the part number with ‘A’ suffix is for electric.
So as per PJfamilyguy’s question above, will it fit non-electric T6 tailgate too?

Hi all, just resurrecting this old thread, can anyone confirm that the T5 style rack 7E0071104A is not just for electric tailgates?
I’m trying to source one in Australia and the guy I’m dealing with says the website says the part number with ‘A’ suffix is for electric.
So as per PJfamilyguy’s question above, will it fit non-electric T6 tailgate too?
I can now answer my own question, yes it does fit a non-electric tailgate as I took a punt and bought one!!!

E0B3B7C9-12CD-457B-A099-525E61E35A03.jpeg

Back