Taking 4 Bikes. 26" wheels 29" wheels and a Hybrid can be like a Chinese puzzle o_O

I just hope I can remember how to put it back together. I have taken loads of pictures so hope that helps.

Good Call I took loads of piccies to help with the assembly. If you get stuck let me know I may be able to send you some photos.

Taking 4 Bikes. 26" wheels 29" wheels and a Hybrid can be like a Chinese puzzle o_O

I agree, but each bike has it's exact position on there own rail, and i've marked them, so I know which one goes where. The priority always goes to my road bike, so this is slightly separate to the rest, but it's given me a lot more room in there and much easier to access the rest of my kit.

I agree, but each bike has it's exact position on there own rail, and i've marked them, so I know which one goes where. The priority always goes to my road bike, so this is slightly separate to the rest, but it's given me a lot more room in there and much easier to access the rest of my kit.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like the sliding channels on the VW rack. Much easier than the Fiamma I had before,

Saves Twisting stems and having to take seat post/saddles off.

The only issue I can see after using it for a few weekends away is were the bottom bar rotates against the upright. slight paint scuffing.

Any chance of a pic of the wear marks ?
Mines in next week for powder coat next week so wondering if a small piece of invisiframe in between before using will help keep the finish better for a while, ours is used a few times a week every week so worried it may deteriorate a bit too quickly

Mines in next week for powder coat next week so wondering if a small piece of invisiframe in between before using will help keep the finish better for a while, ours is used a few times a week every week so worried it may deteriorate a bit too quickly

Hi @Pauly. Invisiframe would be good also where the plastic clip pushes onto the upright. I will take some piccies tomorrow in the light.

No rush mate will be a few weeks until I get mine back and reassembled

42CCDE13-D88C-4549-8F5F-CBE973556914.jpeg DB59A208-6605-446D-A6FF-A0E92A1AFDE1.jpeg 05B2CF1E-077F-49F4-92B8-BA4163151BB9.jpeg

@Pauly

After 2 long weekends using the Bike rack these are the wear marks. Small but annoying after all the effort.

I ordered some helitape and patches this week so will give it try on mine when I reassemble

Thanks for the pics

Glad I stumbled across this thread. Have exactly the same bike rack and have just spent the last couple of hours taking it apart and drilling rivets to get it ready to be sent to the powder coater also. Thinking of a matt black finish, although the satin looks lovely also. The only little plastic bits I cannot seem to remove are the plugs in the end of the arms that clamp onto your bike frame. Did you leave these in? any advice would be great!

IMG_6281.jpg IMG_6282.jpg

Back