Bike Inside Camper ?

Onetimeonly

Timber merchant
T6 Pro
Has anyone managed to get a push bike inside a fully converted T6 camper ?

If so please let me know how and where it goes.

I really don’t fancy leaving a decent bike on the bike rack overnight.

I’ve not, but I’ve left mine on the rack at night, but looped a lock through it, on the basis that it’d make a load of noise removing it, and it’d wake me up.

Front wheel off and put it in a roof box. I think you will struggle in a camper with the bed down.

Pete

Could still sleep above or right by the side of your bike if you want to get intimate with it..

IMG_4097.jpg IMG_4098.jpg

I can get a MTB under the bed when it is out. I just have to take off 1 peddle. 30 second job with the correct spanner. Front wheel turned up behind drivers seat.

Buy a Brompton

We have only ever taken Bromptons.

But it's been more about not having a rack on the back. We have occasionally kept them inside at night but in the locations where we have had them with us we are usually comfortable locking them outside to the van.

My EMTB fits in the van no problem, as the layout leaves an empty aisle down the middle. It even leaves both beds useable, though it makes getting in an out of lower bed difficult so I do have a rack on the back as well now. If I’m anywhere dodgy the bike sleeps in the van with me though, if not then it’s outside with a heavy chain and padlock through the towing loop, a D lock through the rear wheel and frame, and a disc lock on the front wheel

Last edited:
In my T4 I could get my bike, with front wheel off, between twin-swivelled seats and the dash. I’m planning the same for my T6.

Back