Big Brake Upgrade - Revo

Shredder

It's a Beast
T6 Guru
After the REVO Stage 1 map and REVO Air Panel, I've gone a bit REVO mad. I think everything they do is of a very high quality and of course, it's supporting a British company !

REVO have worked with Alcon to produce a specific T6 big brake upgrade. Alcon, Brembo and AP are pretty much acknowledged as the world's leading brake companies. So, you know an alliance between REVO and Alcon is guaranteed to be a very high-end job.

Next step is, who would be appropriate to go to in order to buy this level of kit and have them fitted to your overly pampered van :inlove:

Unsurprisingly, it was @BognorMotors, who have a long history as an official REVO VW and Audi partner but specifically, have fitted this brake kit before. How many other's could claim that !

As I and many others on here have learnt, the standard of care and workmanship at Bognor is unparalleled. Everything was checked and double checked before I was allowed back out on the road. I was given a superb briefing (and shown) on the conversion whilst the wheels were off and full guidance on when and how to bed these monsters in correctly.

This is them:

IMG-20190301-WA0006.jpg IMG-20190301-WA0002.jpg IMG-20190301-WA0001.jpg

@Fish :laugh::laugh:

That's the funny thing. They are lovely and smooth and unbelievably progressive. The pedal feel is so much improved (over T32 standard) you wouldn't believe it till you try it. It's actually not just quality materials that look good and will stay looking that way but I was genuinely taken aback by how smoothly the power is delivered. Zero grabby-ness and no sudden ramp up in power. Very impressed.

....and they're 6 pot too :whistle:

Last edited:
Wow, i can only imagine being able to brake with those, the factory brakes on my T32 are poor

Wow, they are a thing of beauty! :cool:

I had an Alcon conversion with 330 rotors on my old STi Subaru many years ago, boy could those things take a pasting.

Prodrive used the Alcon conversion on the P1 Subaru too, and those guys know a thing or two about engineering.

@Fish :laugh::laugh:

That's the funny thing. They are lovely and smooth and unbelievably progressive. The pedal feel is so much improved (over T32 standard) you wouldn't believe it till you try it. It's actually not just quality materials that look good and will stay looking that way but I was genuinely taken aback by how smoothly the power is delivered. Zero grabby-ness and no sudden ramp up in power. Very impressed.

....and they're 6 pot too :whistle:
Ffs wish I hadn’t seen this was chewing it over this weekend ! Was going to let oli know Monday lol

Back