BF Goodrich KO2's 225/75/16

Abowles

Hi, hoping I haven't just made an expensive mistake. I've ordered 225/75/16 BF Goodrich KO2's for my standard 16" Clayton alloys. I've just found out that for a 6.5J rim, max tyre section should be 215. I've noticed a number of members saying they've put 235 section BFG's on their Clayton alloys. Should I be worried? Thanks for any guidance

Hi, hoping I haven't just made an expensive mistake. I've ordered 225/75/16 BF Goodrich KO2's for my standard 16" Clayton alloys. I've just found out that for a 6.5J rim, max tyre section should be 215. I've noticed a number of members saying they've put 235 section BFG's on their Clayton alloys. Should I be worried? Thanks for any guidance

How did it work out for you? I’m going back to standard height, and planning to put AT tyres on the Claytons I have in the garage. Been struggling to find any load rated in 215/70/16 so open to other options.

Glad to report I’ve had no issues at all. Tyres don’t rub, no excess noise issues, mpg looks pretty similar to before. So overall, very happy with the new tyres.

Glad to report I’ve had no issues at all. Tyres don’t rub, no excess noise issues, mpg looks pretty similar to before. So overall, very happy with the new tyres.

Fab thanks, gives me a bit more scope to look at other profiles

Merry Xmas :)

Hi, I am thinking of doing exactly the same. Any chance of a couple of photos?

Thanks a mill.

BigDean

Cheers. Yep, got them powder coated. Did a cracking deal with my local wheel refurb company. £200 for the refurb and powder coat, £550 for the tyres fitted, and loan wheels for 3 days. Really good value.

Would these work on the 16" steels? I have no idea where to start with sizing the AT tyres!

I never thought to use the original Claytons I have stuck in the shed when I went rushing off looking at steelies for my Swamper conversion.
They look really good actually - although I would want a spacer on the rear to bring them out abit so they fit like my modular steels.

F0350598-D170-4D08-BD78-8CEA61A7397D.jpeg

I never thought to use the original Claytons I have stuck in the shed when I went rushing off looking at steelies for my Swamper conversion.
They look really good actually - although I would want a spacer on the rear to bring them out abit so they fit like my modular steels.

View attachment 97055
Hi there, your van looks great. Could tell me what bull bar and light setup you have please? Looking to do this to my own van.

Back