Beware of drug-induced ramblings!

JOG

Limp Member
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Well, I’ve managed to land myself in hospital again!!! I was transplanting a shrub at home on Saturday and took a funny turn. Having had a heart attack 8 years ago, I knew exactly what was happening and called an ambulance. I had another attack later that evening in hospital!!!

So, now I’m waiting a bed on the Cardio ward so they can work on me - I’m still on the “don’t let him die” ward!

This isn’t a tale of woe but recalling the ramblings I came out with the last time I was hospitalised….!!!

I talk sh1te at the best of times but when it’s fuelled with morphine, watch out!!!

Good to see you are still lucid enough to keep us entertained though.
Hopefully they’re taking good care of you and you’ll be on the mend soon.

• Love
Reactions: JOG
Good job you had the fortitude to ring an ambulance. Hope you’re fixed up soon John, enjoy the food and free heating.
Keep us all updated.

• Love
Bloody hell mate! Your in the best place and sure they'll fix you up. In the meantime if you need help going to the loo I have a porta potti you can borrow to be closer to your bed ;) :rofl:

Gotta love some legal class a drugs.
Get well soon fella.

• Love
Hoping for a speedy recovery Jog, but not too fast so we can get a good dose of sh1te ;)

• Love
I’ve always thought gardening is bad for you.

Do what the nice nurses tell you and get well soon.

• Love
Well, I’ve managed to land myself in hospital again!!! I was transplanting a shrub at home on Saturday and took a funny turn. Having had a heart attack 8 years ago, I knew exactly what was happening and called an ambulance. I had another attack later that evening in hospital!!!

So, now I’m waiting a bed on the Cardio ward so they can work on me - I’m still on the “don’t let him die” ward!

This isn’t a tale of woe but recalling the ramblings I came out with the last time I was hospitalised….!!!

I talk sh1te at the best of times but when it’s fuelled with morphine, watch out!!!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery matey....let the NHS work its magic

• Love
Get well soon JOG.
I went through a (mild but glad I didn't ignore it) heart attack and subsequent surgery a few years ago.
The care I received at the JR in Oxford and from the NHS in general was fantastic.
Best wishes
Darryl

Back