Best way to lower my work van

neilthesparky

good afternoon all, I'd like to lower my t6. I'm an electrician and with racking, cable, tools etc etc which already drops the rear end by 20-30 mm. I dropped my t5 with h&r springs but it never quite looks right, the front never looked to be lowered as much as the rear, if at all.
Just wondering if anyone has some suggestions on which way to go? Trying to avoid coil overs if possible.
Cheers
Neil

You could just fit lowering springs to the front if you want to even it out or if you want it perfectly level then coilovers are the way to go I'm afraid

You could purchase 2x sets of springs?

I have seen Eibach in 30mm & 55mm on eBay, stick the 55's up front and 30's to the rear ???

I know it won't be cheap, but still around half the cost of some Bilstein coilovers.

There are alternative cheaper brands of Spring available too, but may have to mix and match brands to get the sizes

Hi @neilsparky fellow sparky what van do you have t32?
Dont think your going to get the perfect result your looking for without going either bilstein b14 approx £1100 fitted or other adjustable coilover, as said if your van is 30 mm lower at the rear could fit lowering springs at the front but don't think it would sit right, might be wrong m8, eibach do a 30mm & 50mm drop, I'm running the 50mm but rear end empty was 10mm higher, but since caravelle seat conversion and 90kg of seat sitting on rear axle has levelled it out.

Cheers andthom188.
Pretty sure mine is a t28, I did think after how my t5 sat that I will probably have to go down the coilover route

Very nice, I see your a Bosch LBOXX man too like me! Have you got any decent interior shots, via pm if you prefer.
That really looks excellent the more I look at it.

Back