Best T32 lowering options

Jeff Goodall

T6 Pro
Hi all,
I’m Looking at my best option for suspension
In a t6.1. T32
I am currently at 380mm centre of wheel to wheel arch in my t6 on b14 . They have been super reliable for over 60 000 miles but bit hard on back roads.
This to me is about perfect height & don’t want any higher but want a little more comfort.
Thanks for any thoughts.

You are lucky, the market has really progressed in recent years and they are Lots and lots of very good options available now. We only stock and supply the best - mail order and fit while you wait. We run demo vans so you can actually try before you buy. Too many people fall into the trap of being told what is best and it doesn’t work as required , best to decide yourself with back to back testing if possible.

Always happy with a chat through in the phone with your options.

And don’t forget wheel alignment to get the best from your investment.

HTH

wont go low enough unfortunately

Hi all,
I’m Looking at my best option for suspension
In a t6.1. T32
I am currently at 380mm centre of wheel to wheel arch in my t6 on b14 . They have been super reliable for over 60 000 miles but bit hard on back roads.
This to me is about perfect height & don’t want any higher but want a little more comfort.
Thanks for any thoughts.
The best Kit you can fit to this application is the H&R mono tube coil over kit , shocks are the only ones rated for a T 32 unlike most brands available
the kit can do 50 to 80 mm with in TUV approval and your current set up is 380 so 80 mm drop ( which by the way is out of the ( B14 spec 40 to 70 mm )

this kit is day and night better than B 14 and not too much more money
Give us a call for an in depth chat about this

wont go low enough unfortunately
That’s what I thought. Thanks

The best Kit you can fit to this application is the H&R mono tube coil over kit , shocks are the only ones rated for a T 32 unlike most brands available
the kit can do 50 to 80 mm with in TUV approval and your current set up is 380 so 80 mm drop ( which by the way is out of the ( B14 spec 40 to 70 mm )

this kit is day and night better than B 14 and not too much more money
Give us a call for an in depth chat about this
Thanks for this advice, I will call you tomorrow.

Reactions: JOG
So at last my new t32 is about to arrive & there is now a few more choices for me.
The new h&r I believe, so low nsl among others. If we put cost to one side, what do you think will give the most comfortable ride at 70-80mm drop .

That’s easy - tell Steve at @CRS Performance what you want to achieve and what you’re using the van for. He will give you the best solution. Definitely worth the journey
I think you’re right . The only thing I have noticed is suppliers like to push their products that they sell so you get an answer related to that . So it’s hard to tell what is actually the most comfortable as they don’t all sell the same products so you get varying answers. Cheers for any advice & feedback

I think you’re right . The only thing I have noticed is suppliers like to push their products that they sell so you get an answer related to that . So it’s hard to tell what is actually the most comfortable as they don’t all sell the same products so you get varying answers. Cheers for any advice & feedback
@CRS Performance doesn’t push sales and you’ll find many on here who will confirm that

We offer a guarantee of satisfaction , no one else does this because they haven’t got the faith in the product we do ,
we have had many clients that have bought B14 and STXA. Kits and had us remove them with in weeks of purchase because they don’t do what the client asked. For , example
client wasn’t looking to lower just wanted comfort , he was sold KWSTX A. Which is a good option in the right application but not if you aren’t interested in lowering, it’s the worst thing you can offer a client
you need to break out of all the bull offered and talk to us .

Last edited:
I’ve recently had a set of B14’s fitted to my 2016 T32 shuttle. Happy with the ride height 385mm from the centre of the wheel to the top of the wheel arch all around but noticed the one rear adjuster on the spring ( passenger side ) is set 10mm higher than the other. Is this normal? I know they’re adjustable but should there be a difference? I’m from South Wales and was wondering if anyone could recommend someone closer to home that knows what they’re doing and could maybe check things over for me?
Any advice is much appreciated

Watching this thread with interest as my new T32 Sportline is way too high and uncomfortable on the original -30mm springs.
Still in the process of getting the inside down but will lower in the next few months so will decide what to buy then.

We can now offer STXA in T32. It’s taken us a long time to get these to market (around 18months). They are a fantastic Coilover with adjustable rebound, previously only available in T30.

We have the only stock of these

H&R New T32 kit does sensible drops of 50 to 80 mm we give a money back guarantee if you dont like the ride , not many will do this !!! , People who know us, know we dont do silly drops .
We also only sell the STX kit which doesn't go low , We dont sell the STX A kit in our world its a waste of money because the damping adjustment only makes t the ride harder NOT softer . 300 quid for a feature you wont use seems silly ??

I've just fitted b14 komforts on My t6 and I've got no gripe with them whatsoever, i previously had the standard b14's on a t5 and tbh the difference between the 2 isn't as as noticable as i thought really pleased though
Make sure you fit new top mounts you dont want to be doing it twice.

Back