That's exactly what a want mine to look like but obv candy white. Looks smart mate.

Wouldnt have rough idea off prices what you paid for stuff just so I know if am getting value for my money.

Yeah I was thinking that I told him about drl and he said he would get his electrician to wire them, so suppose he could do the fog lights to?

Dont suppose you know if the drl In the grille can be connected to the headlights drl or are they all traced back to under the steering wheel?

Cheers

Yeah have you got some pictures off before and after, I know there loads on the internet but nice to talk to someone who's has done what am after to see the difference it makes to the van.

Yeah I was thinking that I told him about drl and he said he would get his electrician to wire them, so suppose he could do the fog lights to?

Dont suppose you know if the drl In the grille can be connected to the headlights drl or are they all traced back to under the steering wheel?

Thanks

I’d suggest to let the electrician to do the fogs if he’s doing your drl’s too.
The front bumper and spoiler were original parts off eBay so he just fit them as they were already painted silver.
All door handles painted
Back bumper painted
Mirror caps painted and surrounds in black gloss
Upper grill painted black gloss
Indicator side repeater black gloss
Fogs fitted
Just shy of £500 I think

Obviously the bumper, spoiler and grills were extra.
£500 for painting and fitting everything

Yeah the kit I want is £400, fog lights are £170 and the upper grille is about £120.

I havnt had a quote off the guy a used to paint so, basically I've got front spoiler and front bumper to paint. Drl lights and fog lights to fit. Then to fit the spoiler to new bumper.

Be looking about £400 a think, just 2 parts to paint and electrician to wire me lights then to fit me spoiler.

That's given me a better idea off how much.

Cheers

Spoiler was off Ebay but was through travelinlite as was discount to £180. I havnt bought the stuff yet as I was curious of work needed doing and prices. But there all in my basket going to give me paint guy a text tell him what i am after and what work needs doing and he will give me a estimate.

That’s who I’ve bought off for bits and bats, they seem good enough.
It all adds up, but it’ll be like a new van once you get it back!

Yeah the cost wasnt bothering me as it's what I want my van to look like.
Just text me paint guy hes gunna give me an estimate, il order parts and he will book me in.
Once done il be ordering some 19" wheels to finish off the look.

Going to sell my alloys 16" after that and also my startline front end in candy white.

Cheers for your help.

I'm sure i will message you if a need any more help.

I'm looking at doing the startline to highline bumper conversion.
I've seen some aftermarket black gloss grills that I like.
I just can't decide whether to go for gloss black grills or go the the standard satin black (matt) .
Has anyone got any photos of their van with gloss black grills so i can hopefully make up my mind

Any recommendations where to buy upgrade kits to sportline primed bumpers front & rear? I've seen a few companies offering full kits, but has anyone had experience with the quality of them etc?

Also, is anyone offering T6 to 6.1 facelift kits?

Thanks.

Bumpers or spoilers/splitters?

For the spoilers, TravellinLite front spoiler/splitter is very good quality and we think fits better than OEM,
and for the rear spoiler OEM is best

TL are also doing T6.1 conversion kits

Bumpers or spoilers?

For the spoilers, TravellinLite front spoiler is very good quality and we think fits better than OEM, and for the rear spoiler OEM is best

TL are also doing T6.1 conversion kits
My van is a startline, so will need complete bumper kits in primer, currently it has black plastics.

6.1 conversion, is it bonnet, wings, lights and bumper?

My van is a startline, so will need complete bumper kits in primer, currently it has black plastics.

6.1 conversion, is it bonnet, wings, lights and bumper?
Ah, just found the full kit.

Not cheap, but what are your thoughts on value added to a T6 with this facelift kit? Is it worth doing

Update from the look of my Startline to this and still a few things to do but I've only had it a few weeks, so its early on in its transformation journey but I like it.

BEFORE PICS AND AFTER.

View attachment 19733

View attachment 19734

Wheels next and then a few other mods to make it personnel to me and my taste.

cheers
Just came across this post. After pic is great. I also have a startline T6 and that’s exactly the finish I’m after.
Travelin-Lite you say? They have a whole host of different kits. Easier to call them up would you say?

I did the same, with a standard front but yes, have s look at the web site, then call, they're happy to help.

Hello - just seen this thread and I'm after some advice please, trying to replace my T6.1 startline bumber with a highline bumper, if anyone knows where to buy one from please.
Thanks Robbie.

IMG_20190328_184718.jpgIMG_20190331_161426.jpg
IMG_20190330_102711.jpg
Well worth doing, get a decent bumper set and a good sprayer. They're really easy to change. Just takes getting used to. I'm happy to advise after doing my own.

Thanks,

A lot of hard work has gone into this van, some you see and lot you don't. Absolutely love this van and would never get back what I've spent on it like most folks.

Added single Captains seats last year and are superb and massive improvement on standard seats.

A pic of how it looks now, I've nothing else I want to do to it but clean and polish every chance I get it and enjoy it when ever I can, (which isn't a lot at the moment)

#vanlife

van seats.jpg

my van 2.jpg

Back