Which? Best seat covers?

OEM for me.

Another vote for UK Custom Covers seat skins
Link to some Pics

Hi, I need some recommendations for slip covers for the rear double and single seats in my LWB T6 Kombi. Ideally waterproof to keep mucky doggy pays off the upholstery over the autumn and winter.
I’d like a nice close fit and not the ’pulled over bin bag’ look.

Cheers in advance

Crispy

As a follow up to my previous post... turns out I had some from a bad batch and as soon as it was brought to their attention they offered replacements! Very happy indeed with their service! :thumbsup:

Try this link, I bought some last week... haven't got my van yet though!!

These
Someone said they make for vw oem too

I have had a set for every van from this lot they are very good

I’m thinking of getting the Inka seatcovers any pictures? How did the armrests fit on front seats ?
They just push over bud. With a small cut out for the adjusters. You won’t be disappointed. I panicked a bit when fitting them as they felt so tight but once on the fit is faultless.

The price is good too. Can anyone say if the drivers seat cover ends up ruffling under your arse after a while because this really pisses me off. It’s not like I’m a milk man! I get in, drive to a job, get out, get in at the end of day, drive home, simple. So, after my rant, any feedback on the drivers seat fit?

The price is good too. Can anyone say if the drivers seat cover ends up ruffling under your arse after a while because this really pisses me off. It’s not like I’m a milk man! I get in, drive to a job, get out, get in at the end of day, drive home, simple. So, after my rant, any feedback on the drivers seat fit?
I am also interested for same reasons!

Anyone used the neoprene stitches and steel seat covers?

I have inkas but find them sweaty in the summer wondering if the neoprene would be better?

Anyone used the neoprene stitches and steel seat covers?

I have inkas but find them sweaty in the summer wondering if the neoprene would be better?
Me too

Hi
Looking for a cheap slip on seat cover to protect me seats. Something just quick and easy to throw on.
Anyone got anything like these? I remember using the snap on ones back in the day.
Cheers
James

Back