Which? Best seat covers?

Animal used to do van seat covers i had 2+1 set in my last van but sold them as i have 2 singles in the T6 cant find any for sale any more though

For protecting the seats from sports, sweaty, dirty, running, hills, cycling, swimming etc

I got these for that job, I'm a Mountain Biker. They are in a particularly thick and durable material that doesn't show very well in the pics, 100% waterproof and have a soft fluffy cotton lining so they don't chafe your leather seats when in use. All headrests and armrests are included. They're a good fit and have a fitting system I haven't seen before that holds them firmly in place so they don't drift or move about when getting on and off the seat like many of these type of very functional covers do.

You can also have them custom embroidered with your choice of logo which is a nice bonus :cool:

VW T5 T6 Kombi 5 Seater Set Tailored Seat Covers - Black (2003 Onwards) | Volkswagen | Seat Covers

These are mine :

20180705_175531.jpg

@Peter Bowen .... yes, custom embroidery is an extra they offer that most don't. To have the whole set customised by them was around an additional £100 I think.

You have to ring the sales line and tell them you want to order the full Kombi cover set (as per my link above). They will then tell you what to do. You will have to email in an artwork file of what you want. They will then check it (resolution, complexity, correct file format etc) and let you know if it can be done. They then associate that artwork file with your order. It was all pretty straightforward and took about 10 days from order to receipt.

Good luck with the 'Vans' vibe :thumbsup:

Also running Genuine VW covers supplied by @Pauly after the first set of NorthCore covers tore on the edge. The current VW ones have done 20k in the last few months and still look like brand new. :thumbsup:

If you just want to whip them on and off for surf trips then Billabong make good ones. I've got them and can recommend.

@Peter Bowen .... yes, custom embroidery is an extra they offer that most don't. To have the whole set customised by them was around an additional £100 I think.

You have to ring the sales line and tell them you want to order the full Kombi cover set (as per my link above). They will then tell you what to do. You will have to email in an artwork file of what you want. They will then check it (resolution, complexity, correct file format etc) and let you know if it can be done. They then associate that artwork file with your order. It was all pretty straightforward and took about 10 days from order to receipt.

Good luck with the 'Vans' vibe :thumbsup:
Cheers - will get on it, though £100 extra seems harsh! :eek:

Would T6 Beach seat covers work for a T6 Kombi....single seats up front and 3 seat bench in the rear

Hi everyone wats the best seat covers For T6

thanks John

Loads of different types on the market really ... but for my needs, I wanted heavy duty waterproof and also liked that these guys offered custom embroidery :

Last edited:
Back