Which? Best seat covers?

Looking for premium seat cover prices as an option for my new Kombi, when it arrives.
Torn between a full re upholstery which seems to come in at about 1500 quid, or covers. I got some covers for my last transit double cab in full leather at 800 quid and tbh they look fantastic, and would be happy to spend that amount again but wondered what a full recover offers at almost double the price, to justify the extra.

I've been tempted by covers for a while but the one thing that puts me off is the standard seat shape. Some covers have additional padding for a sportier look but they still look like a van seat!
Reupholstered seats can have major reshaping often adding complete foam pad sets from much nicer seats. I'm sure Golf GTI seat lining is popular for that bolstered look. This as you might imagine isn't cheap!

Hi all, firstly a happy new year to you all. I'm after a relatively cheap set of seat covers to protect my double seat and if possible the drivers seat though this isn't essential. Any suggestions please?

I have had a set for every van from this lot they are very good

Turtle Covers are very good and I'm currently trying to wrestle my T6 covers onto my new 6.1 Coast. It is not going well. Are the headrests bigger? They don't do the backseat either, which is a great shame. Weirdly, they don't do the backseat for the Up either.

I'm going to go back through this thread when I can see straight again. :)

Very happy with the rear bench cover I got from these guys. It arrived with a T5 sticker on it but it also fitted my T6 fine.

I've recently bought these from custom covers, i procrastinated for ages over which ones to get, and settled on these the pics were after just fitting and still have some new creases to fall out a bit, they fit really well, you do have to loosen the bench seat 8 bolts to enable fitting tight.

They've been on just over a week and creases have slackened. need a warm day and a bit more use to settle completely.
My only small gripe would be the cut around the seat belt fastener is tight and will take a bit of stretching to make fastening the seat belt a bit easier.

but overall well pleased with them. :D

seat1.jpg

seat2.jpg

I've recently bought these from custom covers, i procrastinated for ages over which ones to get, and settled on these the pics were after just fitting and still have some new creases to fall out a bit, they fit really well, you do have to loosen the bench seat 8 bolts to enable fitting tight.

They've been on just over a week and creases have slackened. need a warm day and a bit more use to settle completely.
My only small gripe would be the cut around the seat belt fastener is tight and will take a bit of stretching to make fastening the seat belt a bit easier.

but overall well pleased with them. :D

View attachment 186219

View attachment 186220
65B04882-9AB0-41E2-89EA-5F7855EB60BC.jpeg
Fitted same a couple of weeks ago. Fingers are still recovering after fighting with them. Creases have come out.

i know what you mean about fingers!!! mine and my nails are f***ed still, and still bearing the flesh wound of a hook missing the catch and pinging me hard!
and im a tradesman whos hands are battered anyway!

Last edited:
Looking for a two single seat covers for captain swivel chairs for T6.1 would like the VW badge on the headrest or in the back rest of the seat, anyone point me in the direction of a set please I would be most gratefu.

Looking for a two single seat covers for captain swivel chairs for T6.1 would like the VW badge on the headrest or in the back rest of the seat, anyone point me in the direction of a set please I would be most gratefu.

'Leather Inn' ones seem to get good reviews. I can't speak for them personally but they have various styles including badge on headrest I believe. Get them on Ebay

Morning all

Wondering what seat cover recommendations people have for pilot seats up front, and full folding bench at rear as van is used for work plus dog etc and is an effort keeping seats clean.

nothing fancy - just something hard wearing / comfy and subtle similar to current interior - beats using a towel for the dog……

6A19721A-5327-4966-A145-78F9F360938B.jpeg

Back