Best place to buy genuine/oem mud flaps?

j4ckal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just wondering where the best place to source a set of genuine mudflaps (barndoor) would be?
I've found some on ebay but they are around half the price of the genuine ones van-x sell so wondering just how genuine they are?

Is it a case of main dealer/tps if possible?

Or are the aftermarket (oem style, not shorty) ones any good?

Cheers

I'd steer clear of OEM flaps, especially on the rear. You have to drill the bumper.

I'd steer clear of OEM flaps, especially on the rear. You have to drill the bumper.

Hmm, yes, I bought a set of the cheapo shorty type but didn't like the fit (they don't do a specific shorty rear either it had to be adapted).
OEM fronts are decent though?

Hmm, yes, I bought a set of the cheapo shorty type but didn't like the fit (they don't do a specific shorty rear either it had to be adapted).
OEM fronts are decent though?
You can have my OEM fronts, they sit too far in and just collect loads of crap held agains the metal bodywork. Im taking mine off when I get round to it and replacing with the aftermarket ones.

Just wondering where the best place to source a set of genuine mudflaps (barndoor) would be?
I've found some on ebay but they are around half the price of the genuine ones van-x sell so wondering just how genuine they are?

Is it a case of main dealer/tps if possible?

Or are the aftermarket (oem style, not shorty) ones any good?

Cheers
Might be worth a look at customveedubs on E Bay. I got a set of no drill rears for my tailgate T6. Don't know if they do no drill for barn door van. I'm happy with them, they are a neat fit and are doing the job on muddy Yorkshire roads.

Took Dave's advice and bought the custom veedubs for my tailgate T6 ,they really should be marketed as quick fit took longer to find the tools than to fit and they fit great as well as looking good.

Back