Best place for ply lining kits?

Leighjcj

T6 Pro
Hey all,

I’m well underway with the sound deadening and insulation so I’m now looking to buy a ply lining kit.

I’ve read through quite a few posts on thickness/fitting/quality etc. Some really useful info which will no doubt help me massively

My question now is where have you guys purchased your kits from and what was the quality like?

I keep reading about holes not aligning and profiles not being great.

Am I better off buying without holes then using my factory panels as a template to put the holes in myself?

thanks all

There's a guy on ebay doing them "paintball4sale" they have the holes but maybe you can ask for them without if youre worried about it not lining up.

Im researching kits now too as my t6.1 is getting nearer and I never let dealers line mine. I could end up doing them myself I am a chippy after all lol

There's a guy on ebay doing them "paintball4sale" they have the holes but maybe you can ask for them without if youre worried about it not lining up.

Im researching kits now too as my t6.1 is getting nearer and I never let dealers line mine. I could end up doing them myself I am a chippy after all lol
Thanks mate, will check them out

I had custom shop designs ply a few weeks ago and all the holes matched the original boards perfectly. All the edges were sound - I did varnish the edges / holes to seal them.

Ian

I had custom shop designs ply a few weeks ago and all the holes matched the original boards perfectly. All the edges were sound - I did varnish the edges / holes to seal them.

Ian
It’s really not that hard to buy ply, cut round it using the standard panels as templates and drill holes in the same place. The hidden clips fro mvm are spot on for fitting the panels - give it a go you only need a jig saw

It’s really not that hard to buy ply, cut round it using the standard panels as templates and drill holes in the same place. The hidden clips fro mvm are spot on for fitting the panels - give it a go you only need a jig saw

I did consider this but was short on time. There is an interesting thread in the archives on plywood specification and type to help get the best.

Thanks everyone, couple of options to think on.. I should have all the sound deadening and insulation finished this weekend so will have a look

paintball4sale takes about 3 days to answer a simple message and just wont take in what you say

Back