Best gloss black wing mirror cover?

j4ckal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I've managed to lose my o/s gloss black mirror cap (upper), well, it got smashed off :rolleyes:, they were sprayed gloss black when i bought the van.
Just wondering the best place to source one (or maybe a pair of already gloss black, so they match)? Are the aftermarket any good or do I need to go oem and get it sprayed(would only need one then)?

Cheers.

I would have said Travlin Lite. I have the carbon ones and they are spot on, but the gloss black ones are sold out atm.

You have nothing to loose at having a go at wrapping in the mean time.

I have these, arrived a week or so ago. They look and feel decent quality though I have no others to compare to. Tried fitting yesterday but couldn’t get the old cover off at the narrow neck point. The last clip (nearest to door) I just couldn’t release so gave up for now. Any ideas how to do this without breaking anymore clips?

I have these, arrived a week or so ago. They look and feel decent quality though I have no others to compare to. Tried fitting yesterday but couldn’t get the old cover off at the narrow neck point. The last clip (nearest to door) I just couldn’t release so gave up for now. Any ideas how to do this without breaking anymore clips?
@Andysmee has written a guide for this

Back