Hi thx, in that picture it is 5mm off all the way down on B14's so in theory 65mm however the T32's do sit a bit lower on the front end. The wheels have spacers behind them 25mm front and 35mm rear. The roof rack i think were called 'Sahara' ones they are only light weight with a 25kg limit as we only carry paddle boards occasionally. Never struggled in car parks no problem with 6'6" max headroom. From memory it measures up at 1950mm but its nice to have the bars there if you do get to close to anything :)
Cheers Jon really helpful. Im looking at B14's, ARBs and also sticking with Devonports (after much deliberation) so Ill use your settings as the look is very good. However Id need a higher load rating on the roof bars, as I might want to occasionally carry kayaks so might have to go with the VW ones (tho concerned about reports of leaks). Good point re protection tho, I hadnt thought of that! Cheers

Cheers Jon really helpful. Im looking at B14's, ARBs and also sticking with Devonports (after much deliberation) so Ill use your settings as the look is very good. However Id need a higher load rating on the roof bars, as I might want to occasionally carry kayaks so might have to go with the VW ones (tho concerned about reports of leaks). Good point re protection tho, I hadnt thought of that! Cheers
I had the ARBs fitted also with the B14's a great upgrade. The roof rails from what i can see are all a shocking fit this one I had on my T5 and swapped them onto the T6.
None of them actually clamp onto the hole / retained nut in the roof. I have always filled the fitting holes with clear silicone as you fix it. I can see why people have issues with water ingress. No idea how the VW ones fit but what ever you do I would still invest £3 on some silicone and you cannot go wrong.

I had the ARBs fitted also with the B14's a great upgrade. The roof rails from what i can see are all a shocking fit this one I had on my T5 and swapped them onto the T6.
None of them actually clamp onto the hole / retained nut in the roof. I have always filled the fitting holes with clear silicone as you fix it. I can see why people have issues with water ingress. No idea how the VW ones fit but what ever you do I would still invest £3 on some silicone and you cannot go wrong.
Vw bars are a crap fit I can vouch for that lol!

Similar dilemma, I have a Bamboo Green Caravelle with a WOC splitter. Only had the splitter on a month and am now looking to remove it. Problem I now have is what to put in its place

Direct fit to OEM bumper, just remember to move the wires that run left to right on the unnderside of the bumper
Vwcarbon.com

Wires don’t need removing, just push them out the way when you drill the 4 pilot holes

Back