Did you get them redrilled, and are they still the same colour?
Lol was just looking today if I get them redrilled, it so confusing lots say redrill and then put spacers on but I already have 20mm adaptors so need to try different tyres on them before sending them off for drilling.
Some people say drill others say not
And then it’s colour choice. Very difficult.
One day I think sod it just do it then other days I think no just sell them, I like the rotiforms but had black on my last van and they are not wow wheels
I fancy doing the rotiforms polished copper but mrs says yuk, lol what does she know
Undecided as yet

Lol was just looking today if I get them redrilled, it so confusing lots say redrill and then put spacers on but I already have 20mm adaptors so need to try different tyres on them before sending them off for drilling.
Some people say drill others say not
And then it’s colour choice. Very difficult.
One day I think sod it just do it then other days I think no just sell them, I like the rotiforms but had black on my last van and they are not wow wheels
I fancy doing the rotiforms polished copper but mrs says yuk, lol what does she know
Undecided as yet

I am a big fan of these wheels, even though the look has been done to death, and there's always a handful of sets for sale on eBay, but the offsets worry me with those adapters. I called a guy that does re-drilling, and he said they elongate the holes, which didn't seem natural to me, so the idea went on the back burner for a while.

Yeah I saw a local company and they didn’t want to do it but there is a company in Essex called TT tooling who are willing to do them and has done a few sets already, but I can’t get my head around redrill to get them in and then put spacers on to get them out and people are talking like 18mm spacerers so with running 20mm adaptors I’m only sticking out 2mm
Why bother plus it’s £100 per wheel

Been to players show today seen some nice wheels so bentleys are up for sale
Tourshine lol

Argh, what’s happening to me?

I bought a T5 style ABT splitter but changed my mind, then bought the T6 ABT splitter and had it sprayed... but now think that I’m changing my mind again as I’m coming round to the look of the OEM Sportline splitter!!

Argh, what’s happening to me?

I bought a T5 style ABT splitter but changed my mind, then bought the T6 ABT splitter and had it sprayed... but now think that I’m changing my mind again as I’m coming round to the look of the OEM Sportline splitter!!

got any pics of what you've had so far?

got any pics of what you've had so far?

At the minute, it’s something similar to this:
IMG_3439.jpg

The T5 ABT never got fitted but it would have looked similar to this:
hqdefault.jpg

The current ABT should look similar to this:
img_20170802_162513_015-jpg.11313

And wondering if I should go for this:
2-jpg.23576

At the minute, I am like this:
:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
I have the T5 ABT style, absolutely love it.

Not seen another on the road up this way and think it suits the lines of the T6 way more than the Sportline one.

I got the center section wrapped in matt black just to look a little more OE

29695286_10215066699836932_1500320481014579045_n.jpg

View attachment 18099Indium Grey with a world of carbon splitter
Jon - love the look of your van, and after months of deliberating over various options (-what a head game this is!) its exactly what Im after. Having seen yours I've decided to hold off with the whole new alloys/tyres thing, as it looks so good lowered on the Devonports. Just a couple of Q's if you dont mind - how much did you have it lowered; and what roof bars did you go for - can you load carry or are they just cosmetic; and can you still get in covered car parks with them on? Cheers

Jon - love the look of your van, and after months of deliberating over various options (-what a head game this is!) its exactly what Im after. Having seen yours I've decided to hold off with the whole new alloys/tyres thing, as it looks so good lowered on the Devonports. Just a couple of Q's if you dont mind - how much did you have it lowered; and what roof bars did you go for - can you load carry or are they just cosmetic; and can you still get in covered car parks with them on? Cheers
Hi thx, in that picture it is 5mm off all the way down on B14's so in theory 65mm however the T32's do sit a bit lower on the front end. The wheels have spacers behind them 25mm front and 35mm rear. The roof rack i think were called 'Sahara' ones they are only light weight with a 25kg limit as we only carry paddle boards occasionally. Never struggled in car parks no problem with 6'6" max headroom. From memory it measures up at 1950mm but its nice to have the bars there if you do get to close to anything :)

Back