Marmite 0n Toast . . . Or Not. ?

well this is doing my head in. one day im loving the Sportline splitter . . . . the next im hating it. =[

i really do think its down to the color . . . . . and in Reflex Silver it just stands out too much.

so this is what we have now ...

2.jpg

but im really liking the @Fish setup on the lower splitter part.

i can see the two popular choices are:

VW - Volkswagen - T6 - VW T6 Carbon Fibre Front Splitter - World of QB Carbon - Carbon Fibre for Motorcycles

and

VOLKSWAGEN T6 FRONT SPLITTER v.1 - T6 - VOLKSWAGEN - BODY KITS - MaxtonDesign.co.uk - ONLINE STORE

but im liking Fish`s . . . . .

3.jpg

so my question is: Has anyone converted the OEM Sportline lower end over to the WOC one? any guides or pics?

do i need any other bits for the convertion? or do i just need the WOC splitter?

i have no idea whats behind the sportline bottom bit and if the fog lights are part of it or not.

anyone done this already?

Sportline is completely independent of the van/bumper if you remove it you will be back to a standard van only issue will be any screw holes or left over adhesive if it was stuck on

Marmite 0n Toast . . . Or Not. ?

well this is doing my head in. one day im loving the Sportline splitter . . . . the next im hating it. =[

i really do think its down to the color . . . . . and in Reflex Silver it just stands out too much.

so this is what we have now ...

View attachment 23576

but im really liking the @Fish setup on the lower splitter part.

i can see the two popular choices are:

VW - Volkswagen - T6 - VW T6 Carbon Fibre Front Splitter - World of QB Carbon - Carbon Fibre for Motorcycles

and

VOLKSWAGEN T6 FRONT SPLITTER v.1 - T6 - VOLKSWAGEN - BODY KITS - MaxtonDesign.co.uk - ONLINE STORE

but im liking Fish`s . . . . .

View attachment 23577

so my question is: Has anyone converted the OEM Sportline lower end over to the WOC one? any guides or pics?

do i need any other bits for the convertion? or do i just need the WOC splitter?

i have no idea whats behind the sportline bottom bit and if the fog lights are part of it or not.

anyone done this already?
I'd like to say that I love fish's front end. But I'm not sure whether that sounds right for a bloke to say that........

I know what you mean Dellmassive its that square edge, on the T5 Sport line it blends in, where as the T6 it looks like its just been plonked on, splitter for me, plus if your lowing it, you don't have to worry so much about scrapping it on hedge hog, i mean speed bump:whistle:

View attachment 23622

yep agreed, Had the Sportline kit on our T5.1gp and loved it..

but T6.... just not sure.

Love the look of yours..... whats the setup?

is that the standard colour coded front bumper/with ACC/With fog lights/ with front PDC/ and a splitter from?

Yep its standard highline front end with a carbon splitter from VOLKSWAGEN T6 FRONT SPLITTER v.2 - T6 - VOLKSWAGEN - BODY KITS - MaxtonDesign.co.uk - ONLINE STORE
Sitting on B14 lowered all the way down on some 18" Wolfrace Turismo wheels, I did change the colour to copper for a change, hope this helps

Awesome, yours looks great . . .

Just ordered the WOC version splitter. Ours has the 18" stock wheels and already lowered (sportline setup)

so . . . . im hoping its just a case of unscrewing the OEM sportline splitter and fitting the new WOC splitter...

keeping an eye out for old holes and glue as @Pauly mentioned above.

Sportline with a BM twist;

Sportline front spoiler
Complete gloss back front end
Travellinlite front lip
Gloss black Sportline sidebars

Awesome, yours looks great . . .

Just ordered the WOC version splitter. Ours has the 18" stock wheels and already lowered (sportline setup)

so . . . . im hoping its just a case of unscrewing the OEM sportline splitter and fitting the new WOC splitter...

keeping an eye out for old holes and glue as @Pauly mentioned above.

Thanks Dellmassive, don't forget the photos once your done:thumbsup:

Back