I'm properly on the fence with the Sportline front splitter, from some angles it looks awesome and then from others I'm not so sure, particularly from front dead centre. I always liked the T5/T5.1 ABT style and have it on my facelift Kombi but I'm not keen on the T6 version, a step too far for my tastes! Also think that the T6 front end looks pretty good as standard but that doesn't mean it can't be improved!

Has anyone got a Reflex Silver with Sportline or any other type of front end they wanna share photo's of??? :whistle: ;) I looked on Google but they are from the ugly angles!

@Luke Lovell if you manage to find someone manufacturing the bumper that’s in your picture then make sure you post it here

@Ads_Essex No chance it's a concept drawing by a Hungarian company called xtom designs. Found it when the T6 was first released. I started a thread on another forum with it about what front splitters were going to be available for the T6 hoping it might inspire someone, alas, no....

Sports line front splitter and rear spoiler oh and B14s plus other bits

My bodyshop might of got it in a little quicker if you get very desperate to fit the spoilers, but it would mean bringing and leaving it in Leicester for a few days.

Unless it's a supply and fit package deal you have.

Last edited:
Yep free fitting from Van style and deposit paid for spraying too

@mopardave from the other thread.. 'D-Ports'
Basically bought a new bonnet and components then sent them to Wicked coatings,Poole for carbon dipping but before the paint lacker went on I had my logo airbrushed underneath.
Due to the bonnet size and there being only one film being large enough to cover in one, meant that this formed the directiin for all the other components surrounding it (splitter, grills, surrounds, mirrors etc.).
IMO it is a great balance against the colour.. I have a couple more parts to do for completion which @Pauly is supplying.

I have looked into have the the 2/3mm carbon weave bonded in but over time this tends to fade and peel(due to heat).. I previuosly have the bonnet carbon wrapped with logo embosed but knew it wouldn't last.

The only issue with dipping is stone chips, I am not sure Wicked Coatings would do another bonnet as they are hard to get 'right' on first atempt.

TL_20180131_Keith_Fish_VW_0021.jpg

20170528_192346.jpg

20170525_113111.jpg

I'm properly on the fence with the Sportline front splitter, from some angles it looks awesome and then from others I'm not so sure, particularly from front dead centre. I always liked the T5/T5.1 ABT style and have it on my facelift Kombi but I'm not keen on the T6 version, a step too far for my tastes! Also think that the T6 front end looks pretty good as standard but that doesn't mean it can't be improved!

Has anyone got a Reflex Silver with Sportline or any other type of front end they wanna share photo's of??? :whistle: ;) I looked on Google but they are from the ugly angles!

heres a few pics . . .

1 (2).jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

How about this? (Does this belong to anyone on here?)

IMG_0787.JPG

Spotted in VW Bristol last month when my van went in for its service! Must be a custom one-off bumper? Not my cup of tea though!...

Last edited:
Back