Absolutely! Maybe even 6bhp if they’ve been put on properly! Definitely a performance mod and NOT merely aesthetic!
@JOG you have way too much time on your hands mate ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
@JOG you have way too much time on your hands mate ;)
The joys of being stuck in a friggin hospital bed for over a week so far and no hope of escaping before next week by the looks of it! (I’m a bit “very unwell” at the moment!)

To be honest, this forum is providing a much needed “escape” these days and I’ve been reading up on subjects I’d never normally explore. And, as long as my shite sense of humour doesn’t cause offence….!

The joys of being stuck in a friggin hospital bed for over a week so far and no hope of escaping before next week by the looks of it! (I’m a bit “very unwell” at the moment!)

To be honest, this forum is providing a much needed “escape” these days and I’ve been reading up on subjects I’d never normally explore. And, as long as my shite sense of humour doesn’t cause offence….!
Get well soon, not sure reading other people petty problems would help my spirits though!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Get well soon, not sure reading other people petty problems would help my spirits though!
Thanks @DXX - you’d be surprised! Sometimes I just chuckle….there was a chap asking whether his taking speed bumps hard was contributing to his suspension woes!!!

Thanks @DXX - you’d be surprised! Sometimes I just chuckle….there was a chap asking whether his taking speed bumps hard was contributing to his suspension woes!!!
Saw that, almost spat my crumpet out (aggressively);)

Get well soon and see what other funnies you can find for us to laugh at!

A
ah get well soon dude… I find time off work results in bigger expenses as I look for new stuff for the van!

A

ah get well soon dude… I find time off work results in bigger expenses as I look for new stuff for the van!
Now, there is DEFINITELY that risk! I’ve already picked up some big brake calipers to tart up as part of getting a “big brakes” kit together; mulling over a “Driveability” map; and started a slippery slope by asking questions about a windscreen cover!

I will formulate some argument about the therapeutic benefits before statements are inspected! That said, during a recent FaceTime home, I did smile when I heard Alexa gob off about a pending delivery!!!

Now, there is DEFINITELY that risk! I’ve already picked up some big brake calipers to tart up as part of getting a “big brakes” kit together; mulling over a “Driveability” map; and started a slippery slope by asking questions about a windscreen cover!

I will formulate some argument about the therapeutic benefits before statements are inspected! That said, during a recent FaceTime home, I did smile when I heard Alexa gob off about a pending delivery!!!
Windscreen covers I have rainbow screens

If this was a dig at me, then I guess my post wasn't taken with the humour it was meant. :/

And all the best and get well soon.

Just found this thread and had a good look through it. My van currently has a standard front bumper but I am considering a splitter of some sort. I like the idea of the bottom black splitter as there is no paint involved. Never really been a fan of the sportline spoiler but on some colours it looks good. Did see one on a red van that was black with red grills and that looked great and considered doing similar on my van but being 2 tone may look a bit naff. Not my pic, found on googleIMG-20200703-WA0000.jpg

This is how my van currently looks at the front
IMG-20220120-WA0050.jpg
Paul

Just found this thread and had a good look through it. My van currently has a standard front bumper but I am considering a splitter of some sort. I like the idea of the bottom black splitter as there is no paint involved. Never really been a fan of the sportline spoiler but on some colours it looks good. Did see one on a red van that was black with red grills and that looked great and considered doing similar on my van but being 2 tone may look a bit naff. Not my pic, found on googleView attachment 144701

View attachment 144702
Paul
D1DEE392-44D4-4C4D-B767-BDD37C22B2DE.jpegWe were really unsure and took forever to decide on the front splitter/spoiler options. We were also not 100% sure but ended up getting Slightly less aggressive after market sportline look. We are very happy with the end result.

Just found this thread and had a good look through it. My van currently has a standard front bumper but I am considering a splitter of some sort. I like the idea of the bottom black splitter as there is no paint involved. Never really been a fan of the sportline spoiler but on some colours it looks good. Did see one on a red van that was black with red grills and that looked great and considered doing similar on my van but being 2 tone may look a bit naff. Not my pic, found on googleView attachment 144701

View attachment 144702
Paul
Bit more red paint required there to achieve that look I think ;)

It looks like you have a 2 tone thing going on there already, what colour(s) is it now?

My wagon came with one of these splitters, no idea what it is. It catches on the camber of the road every time I pull out onto the road.
Tempted to take it off and just have a black splitter on the highline bumper.
20220516_195235.jpg

Back