So finally today was the day that the outside of the Caravelle was finally complete with the final piece fitted a slimline sportline front. Thanks as always to Chris at @The Van Cave I’m was toying for weeks to go for it or not and so glad I took the gamble. It looks epic.
Where is the slimline sportline front from?

What are people’s thoughts on the quality and fit of aftermarket upper and lower gloss grillles?

Are they better, worse or the same from different suppliers ie.travelinlite, vanstyle, etc?

i’m sorry to ask what is probably a galactically stupid question but do splitters etc have a performance benefit of any kind on top of looking nice or do they just finish the van rather nicely?
Cheers
Toby

i’m sorry to ask what is probably a galactically stupid question but do splitters etc have a performance benefit of any kind on top of looking nice or do they just finish the van rather nicely?
Cheers
Toby
They will do on high end sports/hyper cars etc; they do pretty much F*** all for a big square bus… except tidy the front end up lovely!!

What are people’s thoughts on the quality and fit of aftermarket upper and lower gloss grillles?

Are they better, worse or the same from different suppliers ie.travelinlite, vanstyle, etc?
Got a travelinlite set on my front end, fit is okay but one corner of the lower grill can’t quite fill the gap when you look closely. Didn’t have this problem with the OEM ones - but was kinda expected with the price difference

What is the difference between the slimline and the standard unit?
The Van-X slimline version has a less noticeable step at the sides so it looks less of an afterthought and more like it should be there. The lower fog light surrounds also slant in at the top on their outer edges, mimicking the grills above on a standard highline bumper. It looks more like it was meant to be.

Maybe @DeadRandom can share a couple pics of his beautiful red Caravelle to which we fitted the slimline front.

The Van-X slimline version has a less noticeable step at the sides so it looks less of an afterthought and more like it should be there. The lower fog light surrounds also slant in at the top on their outer edges, mimicking the grills above on a standard highline bumper. It looks more like it was meant to be.

Maybe @DeadRandom can share a couple pics of his beautiful red Caravelle to which we fitted the slimline front.
Thanks mate.

@DeadRandom can you shed some light with a few pics please mate?

I cannot find a T6 Slimline spoiler on the Van-X site o_O

Back