Yes just with a trim tool. Very easy as the sun has made all the clips extra soft. Took about 3 mins.
That’s cool! I don’t realise you could. I changed Every bit on the front end to gloss black but had to take the bumper fully off. It wasn’t that bad, but I’ve got to change the fog light surrounds to gloss black behind the sports line splitter. Hopefully they pop out like what you’ve done.

That’s cool! I don’t realise you could. I changed Every bit on the front end to gloss black but had to take the bumper fully off. It wasn’t that bad, but I’ve got to change the fog light surrounds to gloss black behind the sports line splitter. Hopefully they pop out like what you’ve done.
From what I gather it's a bumper off for those ones.

Nice fogs, been toying with doing it on mine next week. Did you spray or wrap the lens?
Looks good
While I had the bumper off and the fogs out thought I’d do it. They are just wrapped. Got the wrap off of eBay. Got smoked which was to dark so though I’d try the yellow.
It’s easy when they are out as you don’t have to be to precise.

Argh, what’s happening to me?

I bought a T5 style ABT splitter but changed my mind, then bought the T6 ABT splitter and had it sprayed... but now think that I’m changing my mind again as I’m coming round to the look of the OEM Sportline splitter!!
To update an old thread, I went Sportline in the end, but the slimmer Van-X version.
4B775442-9E42-43E5-87A8-CE9E73086144.jpeg
I might add a lower splitter like @Donk has if I raise my coilovers..

To update an old thread, I went Sportline in the end, but the slimmer Van-X version.
View attachment 83906
I might add a lower splitter like @Donk has if I raise my coilovers..
I’m not totally sure how different the dimensions are for the sportline splitter and Van-X own one. In the end I rang up Van-x and bought the lower splitter over the phone from them as you couldn’t get it directly online as an individual product. They now actually include it with the kit when you buy theirs which they didn’t use to do when I bought mine.

Back