Best deals on a new Transporter?

18 percent is easy via a broker.

I would still go down the startline route. T32 to get the 17 inch steels and then get them banded. If you are putting a sportline front on it then get the bumper colour matched at the same time. Just spec the air con option and cab comfort pack I think startline now gets the same instrument cluster as the highline. Maybe the mfsw and parking sensors as extras too.

An unusual colour will make your van stand out more than anything else, and a decent respray costs a lot more than the extra expense of speccing the equipment you really need. VW are experts at making you think that their option packs are better value than they really are.

Out of interest was it a stock vehicle or a factory order? Cheers
Factory order as I put a lot on it, 14 week lead time. They put me in touch with Liverpool Van Centre. Happy with price but their service leaves a bit to be desired

Is this Swansway , Liverpool van centre ? If so i have to agree after sales is shocking.
Interesting that, I nearly bought from there because they gave a good price. I got another dealer, Marshall’s, to match it. Sounds like I had a lucky escape!

Is this Swansway , Liverpool van centre ? If so i have to agree after sales is shocking.
I thought about travelling there, because they were cheaper than other dealers on Das Welt, but after reading reviews, I stayed well clear. There are loads of complaints online about them.

Have a word with Oli Bognor Motors, he runs a fleet of VW Van types plus Ocean Campers, he is very knowledgeable and helpful.
If you don’t like something he will always change it he is excellent.

Banded steel wheels. The standard wheel is sliced through and the well made wider to give a distinctive look. Google it and look at the results.

Having previously owned a T4 Kombi for 5+yrs and more recently a 120CDI Vito I am nearly ready to push the button on the following:

Summer Blue T30 Startline 2.0 TSI with following spec:

- Swivel front seats

- 2+1 rear seat

- Composition Media DAB

- App connect

- Cruise Control

- Leather multi-function wheel

- F+R parking sensors + rear camera

- LED tail lights

- Tailgate without window

- Badge delete.

It will be a family recreational vehicle and also transport my track bike to UK track days.

Initial thought is to create a 'GTI rep' chipped to 200bhp, retrim seats in GTI fabric and lowered 30mm on 19" alloys. I think Summer Blue looks a really stunning blue, bit like the old GTI Colour Concepts blue, Audi Nogaro or Porsche Riviera Blue but only seen it online so bit of a gamble!

I have a small round-around car so won't need to use this in the winter (hence no additional heated bits and pieces) and will cover relatively low mileage so need for diesel.

Best price so far is £26.6k OTR which is a far stretch from my initial budget for a used T5 (15 - 20k) but I couldn't find the spec / colour / mileage I liked so might as well go all in and buy new!

Just ordered my second t6 from at Lookers Van Centre Teesside in Thornaby
speak to DAVE GARR best i could find good look

How is that legally undertaken? You buy a new van and they keep it in their name for 6/12 months?

I got offered this by someone when I was looking but thought it sounded dodgy, so walked away and got 11% from VW Van Centre Birmingham.
I would be concerned too, you buy the van and someone else keeps their name on it !!!! Alarm Bells ringing in my head :(

I got mine from lookers in Darnley Glasgow great price 7 mile 67 plate prereg t32 150 dsg high line with great spec will definitely go back before Christmas to buy another

Sadly no I'm in the process of setting up a camper hire company and am trying to source the best possible spec vans for conversion now looking at a top spec panel with double sld can't decide if this a good option for a conversion or not any thoughts ideas ?

Sadly no I'm in the process of setting up a camper hire company and am trying to source the best possible spec vans for conversion now looking at a top spec panel with double sld can't decide if this a good option for a conversion or not any thoughts ideas ?
Wow great, Paul why are you wanted double sided panel vans ? Not as easy to convert I would think using the Cali layout anyway !

Double sliding doors really does not make for a good camper unless you aim to use a slidepod or similar for the cooking; as the units take up one side of the vehicle.

Back