Bench: Help finding broken clip...

Lmuk17

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Once again, while sorting something on the van I have broken something else :rolleyes: and can’t find a new one.
On the rear triple bench of a Kombi there are 2 rods that clip into a plastic clip. I’ve snapped one and now the rod keeps falling out. Only googled/ebayed so far, not been to VW, but if anyone could help it would be very much appreciated!
:)
86E1EABC-26DD-4829-8502-A49660174E7A.jpeg

What you need, I'm 99% sure (because I just got the dealership to order me one for exactly the same spot but it hasn't arrived yet) is : VW part number 7H0885227 - I found it via some slightly weird Russian car parts site with a sheaf of exploded diagrams ...

What you need, I'm 99% sure (because I just got the dealership to order me one for exactly the same spot but it hasn't arrived yet) is : VW part number 7H0885227 - I found it via some slightly weird Russian car parts site with a sheaf of exploded diagrams ...

Ooo! Hero! Mind me asking how much they charged? I’d given up hope:rolleyes:

Got under warranty on van (vw dealer sale) but I think they might be as much as 60 ... euro cents. ! - hard to say for sure but I think they may be quite multi purpose general clips.

Oh nice! Well done :thumbsup: ... pricey then, I’ll get a couple ready for when I break it again :whistle: thanks for your help!!

Back