We usually meet about 1pm. We have a drink, a bit of lunch and lots of looking in each other’s vans, asking questions, hearing about trips, modifications, Romany puts rubber bungs in the holes in bumpers, we take photos and generally chat to each other about vans. All good harmless fun.

Hello,
Just come across this post and interested. How often do you meet? I think I know where from the previous post(so long as it hasn't changed). What time do you normally meet and what goes on?
Thanks

As Pete @Sabre says, we meet every few months. Normally spend a fair while chatting in the car park, making shopping lists for the van, a few drinks and normally a bite to eat.

Family friendly too.

A decent crowd! Be good to get more people involved next time we meet.

Last edited:
It was also our first meet , and yes they are all friendly, and yes our vans was one which had offensive holes plugged . I am a little concerned that there may be 2 big round bellies at the next meet :)

We usually meet about 1pm. We have a drink, a bit of lunch and lots of looking in each other’s vans, asking questions, hearing about trips, modifications, Romany puts rubber bungs in the holes in bumpers, we take photos and generally chat to each other about vans. All good harmless fun.
@ROMANY TAMPIN is officially famous for his bungs:D

Yeah, I should warn you that since we’ve collected the van from the converters, there has been storms and constant rain every weekend. I’m beginning to think it’s jinxed but as a camper it has quite closely replicated our last few experiences camping in a tent just sitting on the drive.
Chat on the WhatsApp made me look at the thread again (thx @Dellmassive ;) ) and saw what I posted before the last meeting about my van being jinxed and considering everything that’s happened since I’m wondering if I was right:eek:

So, when can we meet next then?

Starting to plan the next catch up... How are people fixed for the 12th of September?

Thats the Busfest weekend . . . you lot not going?

Back