Nice to see everyone again, some new faces again this time and some very nice vans as always! 9 van turn out, not bad at all, 10 if you count the random non sociable van that turned up :D

Down the hairdressers again?

I'm surprised you remember what one of these establishments look like judging by that delightful indoor pic Rich, couple that with the lumberjack shirt and you are one guy I wouldn't want to pass in the dark woods :eek:

No, my mother arranged Sunday lunch and if you knew my mother, you'd know that once she makes the arrangements and you agree to them, you don't cancel.

It's a bit like the standard 'work for the public rule' if they offer you a cup of tea when you arrive and you say no, there will never be a offer again. (true rule)

Hello,
Just come across this post and interested. How often do you meet? I think I know where from the previous post(so long as it hasn't changed). What time do you normally meet and what goes on?
Thanks

HI @BigRoundBelly we meet every couple of months. You missed a meeting this sunday just gone. The pub is in Mursely. Stay in this thread and youll see the messages for the next one.
Where abouts are you?
Cheers

Back