Littleblackflash

Auto Engineer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
i need to add a wire into my BCM for my tailgate conversion. What’s the pin part number or where can I get some?

There are three or four different connection types (pins or prongs) and then the larger ones have options for different cable sizes depending on what you are trying to connect
I have a variety of them here if you know what type you are after

Hello, I have serious problem with installing LED headlights. I should know what is part number of BCM B connectors crimp terminals pin 3 - 10. It seem to be different than normal ones. I'll try to wire T73b/5 and T73B76 to headlights.
Thanks in advance.

I have got a couple of these plugs, part # 1J0 971 972

Screenshot 2020-01-04 at 08.03.09.png

However I cant find any pins. Just the ones in pairs connected by the yellow wire. Can they be sourced on their own?

Also same thing for this part: 1J0 972 704

Screenshot 2020-01-04 at 08.06.32.png

Thanks

I used this eBay seller when I done my tailgate conversion. He was really good. I told him what connector block I needed to populate and he gave me all the crimp options (as some have different sizes in one block). Quick postage too.

mshugaev-2008 on eBay

Dragging up this thread again.
Pauly supplied me with most of the pins I needed to wire my tailgate and other options into the BCM. I'm missing one pin for connecting the rear heated screen to the BCM. Pin - T73b/63. It's a 2.5mm mire and the connector look about 6mm wide, not the normal small pins.

Does anyone know where I can get one given the shop has now closed?

Thanks Deaky.
I've used this supplier before and he's really helpful, but I don't know the part number of the pin I need. I've sent him a message and I hope he can help again.
Duncan

Thanks Robert, I have those pins but position 63 is much larger. It must be 6.3mm wide and its for a 2.5mm2 wire. Where did you find those part numbers? Is there a look up diagram somewhere.

Thanks Robert, I have those pins but position 63 is much larger. It must be 6.3mm wide and its for a 2.5mm2 wire. Where did you find those part numbers? Is there a look up diagram somewhere.
It is from my experience working on BCM;)

Reactions: mmi
I can’t see why not this is the two repair wires I had for mine as long as the pins are the same I can’t see a problem you may want to I’d them with some sort of label or ferrule
View attachment 66357

Back