Battery Fault

Thank you :)
Get it booked in to us at HadwinsVW

We'll be able to get it sorted for you, given the issues your having.. The battery will be well past it, given how many times its been flat.

Reactions: RDT
Get it booked in to us at HadwinsVW

We'll be able to get it sorted for you, given the issues your having.. The battery will be well past it, given how many times its been flat.
It’s going into Carlisle on the 9th… for 3 days, for them to test the battery (I.e. for them to come back to me & tell me it’s ok, when I know it’s not)… & for them to fix the headlight they missed (which they were advised about prior) on the major service. I’ll be in touch on the 12th Phil

It’s going into Carlisle on the 9th… for 3 days, for them to test the battery (I.e. for them to come back to me & tell me it’s ok, when I know it’s not)… & for them to fix the headlight they missed (which they were advised about prior) on the major service. I’ll be in touch on the 12th Phil
Did you get anywhere with this?

Reactions: RDT
Did you get anywhere with this?
Hi Phil, give Carlisle their dues - they've been really good with me - had it for 3 days tested and it was ok, looked deeper into it and it's not ok so they are replacing it - thank you for the offer of help though - very much appreciated :)

Back