Basic question on folding table

Nigel L

T6 Pro
Ok, so with no actual handover when collecting our new Camper (COVID!) and only a video from the converter to demonstrate a few things, roof/bed/fridge etc, we have hit a problem. How does the table fold down?
have attached two pictures of the table leg, and cannot see how it folds down!! Or is it a fixed leg?
i’m sure that it is a common leg used in lots of Vans, so can someone help, and tell me if it does actually fold, or, is it a fixed leg?
many thanks in advance.
E263AB1F-B86C-4371-8084-C5584B680BE4.jpeg2DC1D238-0363-4D23-927F-5BCCC0B11BA0.jpeg

Looking at the 1st image. There appears to be a small ring. Perhaps that will pull and then allow the telescopic part of the leg to pull apart and then allow the lower leg to fold under? If not then it would be down to removing one or more of the bolts at the triangulation where the legs bolt to the table. I am only using my limited imagination. My IT skills are undeveloped and seem to be decreasing with senility so I can not lustrate what I describe Someone here will know. Its just perhaps your post has gone down the list and out of site. It will go back up now.

Looking at the first photo. Try and lift the bar at the back of the table up and pull towards the back

Back