Barn Door To Tailgate Lights

Can anyone tell me if you need different rear lights for a tailgate?... I've recently purchased a tailgate and after checking it out resting against the bumper to see how it looks/fits it seems the headlights on the barn door i currently have are more round edged whereas the tailgate i have appears to be more straight edged causing a possible issue fitting the tailgate..... I bought it an ebay company advertising it as a T6 tailgate... Any help would be appreciated thanks!

I believe the lights are different. Had a look at a few internet images, and tailgate lights do have straighter edges on the corners.

Pete

I believe the lights are different. Had a look at a few internet images, and tailgate lights do have straighter edges on the corners.

Pete
Yea I think your right my friend just sent me a link of a company selling t6 tailgate lights.... I never new this!

Yea I think your right my friend just sent me a link of a company selling t6 tailgate lights.... I never new this!
Sorry mate, you’re right - my post wasn’t clear. But yes, as you’ve now found out, they will need replacing for tailgate friendly versions, I’m afraid.

Back