Sold Clayton wheels + tyres £100

Status
Not open for further replies.

chafey69

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Set of 4 Clayton Alloy wheels, taken off my 2018 T6 Highline. Tyres are Continental Contivan Contacts, tread depths on two tyres is about 4.6mm other two are nearly new about 7.3mm. Wheels are in very good condition with very minimal kerb marks on one wheel, they just need a good clean.
Perfect as a spare set or winter wheels.

ET 51
6.5J x 16
PCD 5 x 120
***BARGAIN £150***

Cash on collection
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Staffordshire
Advertised elsewhere

20220618_163543.jpg

20220618_163554.jpg

20220618_163610.jpg

20220618_163614.jpg

20220618_163619.jpg

20220618_163624.jpg

20220618_163630.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez, I was thinking of selling mine. It might be better to take the tyres off and sell them on their own and throw away the wheels. :/

I’m going to chuck mine away!
I just can't bring myself to put them into a landfill. There is a work van near me with the same wheels/tyres, I might leave him a note seeing if he wants chap replacement tyres. with free wheels

I know ...... I cant just throw them away !!! 4 genuine VW wheels and tyres, 2 of which are almost new, selling for less than the price of 1 new tyre......come on people

I know ...... I cant just throw them away !!! 4 genuine VW wheels and tyres, 2 of which are almost new, selling for less than the price of 1 new tyre......come on people
I agree, I think this is the wrong place to advertise 16" wheels. The wrong demographic. I would imagine 99% or more in here are wanting larger wheels than 16 OEM. Even the swampers are 17".
I bet more success would be had on Gumtree/Facebook/eBay as may get guys with work vans who are not really interested wanting cheap tyres.

Mine are stacked up in the garden already, seems a shame there’s no market for them

I sold mine on ebay to a builders van the chap that happily paid me £450, but they were brand new.
The wheels might as well be on ebay or similar than sat at the back of the garage, I would sit tight

I agree, I think this is the wrong place to advertise 16" wheels. The wrong demographic. I would imagine 99% or more in here are wanting larger wheels than 16 OEM. Even the swampers are 17".
I bet more success would be had on Gumtree/Facebook/eBay as may get guys with work vans who are not really interested wanting cheap tyres.
Good idea - I’ll stick them on eBay

I sold two sets of these. One brand new set and one mint with 6.5mm (x2) and 7.2mm (x2) and they both sold on eBay to people with trade Highline vans that just wanted new tyres. Cheaper than buying new rubber, and no fitting/balance delays. GLWTS.

I sold two sets of these. One brand new set and one mint with 6.5mm (x2) and 7.2mm (x2) and they both sold on eBay to people with trade Highline vans that just wanted new tyres. Cheaper than buying new rubber, and no fitting/balance delays. GLWTS.
What sort of price did you get please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back