HELD Banded Amaroks

Status
Not open for further replies.

coullstar

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Looking to sell or swap my banded Amaroks. 8.5 and 9in widths. Duchy banded.
They are a bronze powdercoat that sparkles in the sun. Overall in good condition other than a few bits on the outer rim that have been touched up.
Tyres are all winter 255/45/18 in 103 rating so all good for T32.
2 Falkens and 2 Minera Frostrax, all with 6mm or more left.
I don't have other wheels at the moment so might consider swaps for standard Amaroks or Sportline wheels. Looking to get £500+ my way.
May sell without tyres.
£1100

IMG_20200919_181733.jpg

IMG_20200918_173720.jpg

IMG_20200908_205618.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to sell or swap my banded Amaroks. 8.5 and 9in widths. Duchy banded.
They are a bronze powdercoat that sparkles in the sun. Overall in good condition other than a few bits on the outer rim that have been touched up.
Tyres are all winter 255/45/18 in 103 rating so all good for T32.
2 Falkens and 2 Minera Frostrax, all with 6mm or more left.
I don't have other wheels at the moment so might consider swaps for standard Amaroks or Sportline wheels. Looking to get £500+ my way.
May sell without tyres.
£1150

View attachment 100960

View attachment 100961

View attachment 100962
How much for the Corrado?

Hoping to get wheels cleaned for pics all round however its been snow and ice for about 3 weeks here.
Any questions please ask.

hmmmm this is interesting...
have you got any pictures of the "few bits on the outer rim that have been touched up"??

I'll get some photos. 2 rears are couple of months old. Need to double check front two but I think 2019 date stamp.

Apologies, not had a chance to get photos as its been snowing for last 24hours or so. In 2 minds now as I dont really need to sell now but have a change in my head now.

If anyone is interested in a swap for my 9in wheels for a pair 8.5in so I can run a sqaure set up let me know. Im looking at going semi-swamper so would like same width all round.

Also would like to know if colour is putting people off these?

If anyone is interested in a swap for my 9in wheels for a pair 8.5in so I can run a sqaure set up let me know. Im looking at going semi-swamper so would like same width all round.

As you asked the question, I would say it is a combination, of the colour, chips to the rims, mix and match tyres and the asking price because of these points.

I do think it's quite a brave colour so the target audience is going to be narrower

Yeah fair enough, tyre thing makes no odds to me as they work well. Colour I want sure on but have grown to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back