Banded Amarok Wheels - life span

allthehobbies

Hi, I’m looking at 18 inch banded Amaroks for my t32 shuttle. Does anyone have a view as to whether they have a life span? I’ll be doing 10-15k per year. Also winter weather driving, are they wheels people swap out for winter driving?

Hi, I’m looking at 18 inch banded Amaroks for my t32 shuttle. Does anyone have a view as to whether they have a life span? I’ll be doing 10-15k per year. Also winter weather driving, are they wheels people swap out for winter driving?
People use them through winter yes and they don't have a short life span as far as I'm aware...

Thanks folks, appreciated. Don’t suppose anyone has ever raised with their insurance companies about having them fitted and whether they’re covered?

Thanks folks, appreciated. Don’t suppose anyone has ever raised with their insurance companies about having them fitted and whether they’re covered?

I doubt it and if they did, it would take a rather uneducated insurance advisor to advocate a banded steel, baring in mind what a banded steel actually is and all that.

I have some x4 18’ banded steels , amaroks brand new and unused, we need to sell ASAP so if your interested we are based in Buckinghamshire, they are primed we would like £600 for them Stacey
You need VIP MEMBERSHIP to sell on the forum, but its well worth the cost and opens up other areas of expertise :thumbsup:

Oh and welcome to the forum

Back