Sold Banded 19s for sale again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
After trying on a set of different wheels yesterday, it's time for a change of look on my van, so the 19s are up for sale again, and I won't bottle out this time.
Plus the suspension will be changed shortly, meaning I need to change the profile of my tyres anyway.

19" Range Rover steels, banded by Duchy in 9" front and 10" rears. These will come with 2 sets of tyres, Summers which are currently fitted are Falken FK510 245/45/19 102 rated, all four are mint and loads of tread left. Plus a set of Minerva Frostrack full Winter tyres, which are an awesome Winter tyre in 255/45/19 103 rated. I'm potentially changing wheel size, so the 19" tyres are no use to me, hence being included. Also included are the caps you can see on the photos below, and I will throw in another set the same, but with the Chrome VW badge, all as new condition and getting harder to find in mint condition.
The wheels were last refurbed over a year ago, but they have no kerb scrubs. The centres are recently done in Matte Black by my bodyshop, so bare in mind that they are not Brand new, although very nice condition.
As most of you know, i've run Banded 19s for a few years now, they are an awesome wheel and get a lot of attention. My current stance for those that want to know, is B14s on max drop to give you an idea of how they might look on your van. They are close to the inner arches, but never scrub. The wheels sit pretty much level with the outer arches edge, giving a very aggressive stance from all angles. I will be sorry to see these go, but after seeing how different my van looked on different wheels yesterday, i'm at that stage where I fancy swapping things around. Oh and no. I won't be saying what changes are being done, so no point asking;)

I need £1500 for everything, and that is a bargain considering the whole package. I'm not really interested in selling the wheels without the tyres, unless the offer justifies the hassle of removing the tyres and selling everything else separate. Two sets of 19" tyres take up a lot of room in my garage, when there are already 2 other sets of wheels/tyres in there, so i'd prefer the whole package going as one.

20200307_164717.jpg
20200425_102936.jpg

Bargain! Can’t believe you let me pull the trigger on a new set and are now selling these :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back