Badgeless grille on Startline bumper???

Hi! My wife has kindly surprised me and bought me a badgeless grill for the van, only to find that the startline base kit doesn't separate! So gutted! Does anyone know of a way around this? I thought I may be ok as I've got an extra body kit on but nope! Any ideas would be appreciated

20211024_112508.jpg

20211024_112459.jpg

20211024_112451.jpg

Hi! My wife has kindly surprised me and bought me a badgeless grill for the van, only to find that the startline base kit doesn't separate! So gutted! Does anyone know of a way around this? I thought I may be ok as I've got an extra body kit on but nope! Any ideas would be appreciated
I’m afraid to say you’ll need to buy a Highline bumper if you want to utilise the badgeless grille.

Here’s one for sale:

Or you could sell the grille and gloss-black the chrome grille / badge?

I’m afraid to say you’ll need to buy a Highline bumper if you want to utilise the badgeless grille.

Here’s one for sale:

Or you could sell the grille and gloss-black the chrome grille / badge?
Gutted! Thanks for your reply and the link, I may look in to trying to Gloss black what I have got then

Can you get black grill covers to cover the chrome then? That does look class and the affect I was after
The chrome strips and badge unclip so you should be able to remove and replace - Travelin Lite sell them.

So, what’s the difference between grills? I was looking at possibly Debadging mine but I’ll need to check 1st
Startline (and maybe Trendline? Not sure) grilles are permanently attached to the bumper, whereas the Highline / Caravelle / Cali aren’t.

The chrome strips and badge unclip so you should be able to remove and replace - Travelin Lite sell them.

Startline (and maybe Trendline? Not sure) grilles are permanently attached to the bumper, whereas the Highline / Caravelle / Cali aren’t.
Trendline isn’t permanently attached to bumper

Thanks, soo annoying!

Back