B14s highest setting

AlTheRoadie

Does anyone know how to tell when the B14s are at their highest setting? I mean it gets to a point where you can no longer see the top of the screw (front wheels) but you can still keep turning the holding rings after that point. Is that the top and if not - how do you know when you've gone as far as you can (I assume if you keep turning the rings, they'll eventually come off the top of the screw).

Hi on my T32 lwb camper with 275 x 20 tyres my tyres rubbed on full compression at speed. That’s with the B14s adjusted to minimum lowering I. E . Max height. So whilst the B14s are off (long story see other posts) I decided to turn up some spacers to give me a tad more lift than the max a B14 can, with these on I will get minimum drop which is 10 mm Above the max of a std. B14 with a little additional if the damper rod allows the shock to extend.I will still probably end up with a 50mm drop because of the extra weight but no doubt with the springs slightly more compressed it will possibly be a bit firmer. 52830BD7-427C-439F-99B0-BAA5F78052BA.jpeg

Back