B14s & H&rs Fitters Midlands With Availability?

N-LecT6

Can anyone recommend somewhere to supply and fit some b14’s to my t6 kombi ?? West Midlands area please !! Or close to.
Thanks guys.

From memory it was £1250 for Bilsteins H&R ARB’s and tracking

Bilsteins and arb's are more than that to buy !!!
If that was supply and fit and tracking,that is a bargain,need to give them a call me thinks.

Soz mate,wasn't trying to be a smart arse :).
Not sure how effective they are on a van,used to fit them on my subaru's back in the day.
I’m sold on the B14’s not heard a bad review just not into the ARB at the mo not sure I’ll feel the benefit

Bilsteins and arb's are more than that to buy !!!
If that was supply and fit and tracking,that is a bargain,need to give them a call me thinks.
:cry: Maybe that was how much I told the Mrs they were.... I’ll check my invoice later and report back :thumbsup:

The uprated H&R ARB’s transformed the handling of our campervan. :thumbsup: Had them fitted after it had already been lowered with H&R 40mm springs.

One of the best upgrades you can do in my opinion and wish I can them from day one.

D.

The uprated H&R ARB’s transformed the handling of our campervan. :thumbsup: Had them fitted after it had already been lowered with H&R 40mm springs.

One of the best upgrades you can do in my opinion and wish I can them from day one.

D.
Quick question regarding B14’s..
when fitting these coil overs and the ARB, is it best practice to replace / uprate rubber bushes at the same time?

Can't speak regarding B14's but the H&R ARBs come with new bushes for them anyway because the bars are thicker.

Back