Suspension and Wheels - Yorkshire?

andy greenwood

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Does anyone know any B14 coilover installers in Yorkshire? Im in west yorkshire and I've noticed Exploria in Brighouse do supply and fit but they seem expensive than elsewhere @ £1404 inc. Vat.
I have no problem at all doing a road trip if necessary but i thought i'd ask forum members first if there was anywhere local(ish) to me .

Hi Andy, this is a job for the medium term for me but Vanstyle would probably be my first call. In Nottingham and currently £1100 with free fitting

Hi Andy, this is a job for the medium term for me but Vanstyle would probably be my first call. In Nottingham and currently £1100 with free fitting
I had looked at van style and their price looked very reasonable :thumbsup: looks like a road trip down to nottingham is on the cards

You not considered paying another £250 and going for the solows with free fitting from THQ?.
Im not really after having the van really low. At the moment i have H&R 40mm springs with 20" alloys. The ride is quite hard and also as its a camper The back end sags.
I was hoping the B14's would make it a comfier ride and also it means i can raise the back end and make it level.

Research a bit more and look for someone who can fit something better . We could post a decent kit to you and get the local garage to fit it for you ?. ( we offer fitment assistance to fitters )

Last edited:
Im not really after having the van really low. At the moment i have H&R 40mm springs with 20" alloys. The ride is quite hard and also as its a camper The back end sags.
I was hoping the B14's would make it a comfier ride and also it means i can raise the back end and make it level.
The B14 rear springs don’t like camper weight - research broken rear springs here. . Removed dozens of them from Cali’s and camper vans !

Reactions: Ozi
@andy greenwood, my plan is to get the parts from CRS and have my local garage fit them. Surely that's got to be cheaper than Bilstiens and a road trip to have them fitted.

Can anyone recommend a company close to sheffield to lower my van and help with wheel tyre selection.
I've no idea what I'm doing and after reading loads of threads I'm none the wiser ! So looking for a Pro to advise and then do it for me!

@Rich76 - Steve @CRS Performance is the go to man re lowering.
Not many miles away @ Cannock - well worth the trip.

Wheel / tyre selection - well that's another topic to sort out all by itself, as there are so many options and variables.
16" / 17" / 18" / 19" or 20" - many choices, many opinions!!

@Peatey will have a nice set of 19" alloys for sale, once he decides what colour he is having on the set that he is keeping...

Back