B pillar trim re-fitting

Scruffy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Does anyone have any tips for re-fitting the B pillar trim, particularly drivers side. The kn@bs who did my plyling and carpeting ( among the many things they've made a mess of) have left the top of the trim sticking out. I can see a clip/stud that should be holding it in place but can't figure out how to get it back in. Do I need to remove the trim and start again? If so, start the top? or bottom? Any help please.

Have you asked them to put it right? If yes and they aren't interested then name and shame Scruffy......name and shame!

The truth is I'm fed up of going down there, and everything they've " fixed" I've still had to sort out again myself. I'm getting quite adept and confident with the T6 trim, but find it is important to know where precisely to start i.e. top/bottom, a lot of welly! take it easy etc. I'll keep asking elsewhere .

Im not 100% but i think the bottom of the trim has a vertical slot on the fixing, ie start from top get a few poppers out then lift off the lower fixing

Cant remember exactly hopefully someone else can confirm ?

The truth is I'm fed up of going down there, and everything they've " fixed" I've still had to sort out again myself. I'm getting quite adept and confident with the T6 trim, but find it is important to know where precisely to start i.e. top/bottom, a lot of welly! take it easy etc. I'll keep asking elsewhere .

I hear you Scruffy......I've been there before and in truth, I'd be doing what you're doing right now. You shouldn't have too but there it is! I do think you should name them though.

Back