Awning Rails for both sides

Green Giant

T6 Guru
Hi
Thinking of fitting a arwning rail on the right hand side of the van, to help with rain water coming in the drivers door when opening, and possibly the rear sliding window.
I have a pop top fitted that covers the factory roof channels.
do people usually do this with a camper,? I think the California has duel rails?
I have a Reims multi rail on the left, with a Thule awning attached to it via brackets.
Are there any cheaper alternatives as really Just want it to act as a rain gutter

Cheers

Hi
Thinking of fitting a arwning rail on the right hand side of the van, to help with rain water coming in the drivers door when opening, and possibly the rear sliding window.
I have a pop top fitted that covers the factory roof channels.
do people usually do this with a camper,? I think the California has duel rails?
I have a Reims multi rail on the left, with a Thule awning attached to it via brackets.
Are there any cheaper alternatives as really Just want it to act as a rain gutter

Cheers
I have Reimo multi rails on both sides.

Hi guys and gals, I have a 6.1 t32 transporter with twin sliding doors. I also have two awnings (you can prob see where this is going) one awning is a vango air, the other a Fiamma privacy room which fits to the Fiamma f45s rollout sun shade. I would like to have both awnings up at the same time ideally but there's no awning rail on the drivers side of the van. What are the options? Can anyone recommend a aftermarket rail for the Vango to go on the drivers side? Thanks.

I’ve fitted one of these about 5 years ago on my T5.1. Probably going to get the same for my T6

@Salty Spuds I’m going to fit my rails next week. Any advice please ?
The rails are curved at either end to follow the window and door lines but otherwise straight and have to be pushed onto the van at either end before screw / glue.
Is this right ?
Did you start to screw in the middle first ?
Thanks.
Matt.

@Salty Spuds I’m going to fit my rails next week. Any advice please ?
The rails are curved at either end to follow the window and door lines but otherwise straight and have to be pushed onto the van at either end before screw / glue.
Is this right ?
Did you start to screw in the middle first ?
Thanks.
Matt.
They were fitted by the converter, so I can’t advise on the fitting, sorry.

If you are going to fit your own awning rails they come with instructions plus there are many video guides on YouTube.
Vamoose awning rails are a good quality and cheaper option than Reimo.

I’d love to fit one to mine but conscience won’t allow me to drill the roof of the van

Back