Awning rail - Kador strip and pop top

Steve29

I have a 2018 t6 with pop top I have a van go awning from elddis motor home with Karol strip advice please on best rail to fit

Yep I also fitted the Reimo multi rail (about 90 mins to do) and very pleased as so discrete. Planning to fit another one on the other side of van as soon as they are in stock here in Europe.
IMG_0917.JPG

I'm far from an expert and I've no idea what model your Elddis motorhome is nor what Vango awning you have is but aren't motorhomes (and thus motorhome specific awnings) usually a fair bit taller that a VW van? Maybe the awning rail is placed low down on the side of the motorhome but it might be worth getting the tape measure out and checking.

I’ve got the Reimo multi rail, does exactly what you need and pretty discrete.

You can see it fitted in higher resolution on this link - 5 DD79250 2 DE9 4 D0 B BBA8 159302884928 — Postimages

View attachment 126370
Many thanks it looks perfect

Yep I also fitted the Reimo multi rail (about 90 mins to do) and very pleased as so discrete. Planning to fit another one on the other side of van as soon as they are in stock here in Europe.
View attachment 126378
Many thanks it looks exactly right for me

I'm far from an expert and I've no idea what model your Elddis motorhome is nor what Vango awning you have is but aren't motorhomes (and thus motorhome specific awnings) usually a fair bit taller that a VW van? Maybe the awning rail is placed low down on the side of the motorhome but it might be worth getting the tape measure out and checking.
Thanks for the reply the awning is a van go kela 1v standard height when up 2130 I will have to measure my van as it has 20 inch wheels and lowering springs it is an all seasons leisure van I think the awning will be a touch higher than the van with the Reims rail fitted

Back