AutoTerm diesel heater issue [Resolved]

Hi all my heater stopped working last night while stuck up in avimore
Great
But just wondered any advice I have no display at all total blank
Have removed the control panel and disconnect the wires via the clip left out and placed back still nothing
My next is to remove and replace the fuse in the mains cable to the heater inline two number fuse
While I mess in the dark does anyone know what fuse they are and type are they just 25amp spade type ?
If this fails then it’s on my back to check the leads ?
Cheers all

Hi all my heater stopped working last night while stuck up in avimore
Great
But just wondered any advice I have no display at all total blank
Have removed the control panel and disconnect the wires via the clip left out and placed back still nothing
My next is to remove and replace the fuse in the mains cable to the heater inline two number fuse
While I mess in the dark does anyone know what fuse they are and type are they just 25amp spade type ?
If this fails then it’s on my back to check the leads ?
Cheers a po

Is it fuel or battery issue. If just running on battery, try starting engine, assuming you have engine charging, and see if it works

Is it fuel or battery issue. If just running on battery, try starting engine, assuming you have engine charging, and see if it works
Leisure battery fully topped up don’t think it’s fuel issue as the control panel is totally dead on the heater unit nothing no lights no display

Back