Auto locking

Rob

VIP Member
T6 Guru
has anyone managed to activate auto locking when driving yet please?

Couple have tried I know one succeeded and others didn't IIRC someone went to dealer and they couldn't do it but still early days

I couldn't get mine to work through the long code helper but just got it to work through adaption and changing value from 0 to 1

Yep dealer still says no, despite the fact it can be done, suppose they will get there one day, I will just keep checking....

Is there anyone in the Yorkshire area prepared to dabble with my T6 for a few beer washers?

Like wise anyone in the Derbyshire area who would be willing to try to activate my locking please.

I have started investigating google map setup showing member location pins and then we can add VCDS users with a different colour pin for people to see who's who and where they are but it's a week or two away yet.
Will help with this in the future

The user map is now live chaps, if you go to your profile and double check you have filled in your location/map location you will be able to view and check members locations on it

Last edited:
Excellent @rover220 i can see a little trip to see coming on.

Is there anything else worth activating at the same time?

Think I need to set the unlock, it's doing my head in keep forgetting its on auto lock

Back