Phil Harris

T6 Guru
Bought my panel and kit, but local fitter let me down.. please any recommendations for quality fitter for flexible panel fitted into converted camper ideally within 60 miles of Leamington Spa?

TIA. Phil

No he (travelvolts) fits as well. My van going in next week to have crappy split charger replaced with a decent b2b charger and upgrade the solar to 150w.

I asked him a few weeks ago if he could/would fit me a solar panel but he replied that he didn’t do fitting anymore so now I am confused.
Perhaps it’s because of the other work I’m having done ie new b2b charger which will negate the need for current solar controller therefore it’s all being changed about.

Martyn, replied:

Sorry Phil, we don't fit items that we didn't supply. Too many problems with warranties

Fair enough
Phil

looking at getting a quote as close to Warwickshire as can.
Want the following

Halo9
Rear speaker pods
Additional roof mounted tv for back row with usb charging ports

Possibly retrofit mfsw

On a 2016 LWB T6 Shuttle

Bought Kenwood head unit, speakers and USB's off AbsolutAudio (top chap Jason). A 6 hour round trip from Shropshire to Salisbury to get the stuff fitted.

So, any recommendations for a fitter nr Shropshire or Black Country / West Mids?

Didn't think it would be this hard to find someone:confused:

TIA

Andy

Bought Kenwood head unit, speakers and USB's off AbsolutAudio (top chap Jason). A 6 hour round trip from Shropshire to Salisbury to get the stuff fitted.

So, any recommendations for a fitter nr Shropshire or Black Country / West Mids?

Didn't think it would be this hard to find someone:confused:

TIA

Andy

Have you not thought about fitting them yourself? I agree, finding someone isnt that easy. :(

Back