Auto Folding Wing Mirrors

Module 09 Central Electrics
Subsystem 1, 2 or 3 will be your door modules labelled J386 and J387
If the part number ends in L then all you need to do is change the final digit of the coding to a 3 and after redoing your window limits (as this will reset them) it should work

If the part number ends in L then all you need to do is change the final digit of the coding to a 3 and after redoing your window limits (as this will reset them) it should work
What is needed if its a Q? as @carlg is Q and he wants his doing Thanks

@carlg we can still give it ago just incase yours is slightly different the coding on @Loz is
4400A3 and 5500B3
on your T6 it is 1400B1 and 0400A1 which was the same as mine before i re coded it

Doesn't work!, find some L modules...

Hi @Loz
Could I cross your palm with silver and have a go at my mirrors ?? Mine is a Euro 5 with factory folding mirrors so from what I have read here, it should work ? I'm prepared to pay to find out :)

OMG I am currently overwhelmed. I have access to VCDS and whilst comfortable to do the simple adaptations reckon that recoding is likely to be way beyond my comfort zone, and guess that my mates with the garage who's VCDS I use, won't know how to do it either. So if anyone who has figured this nugget out lives around the Midlands I'd love to talk to you.
I have the euro 5 with folding electric mirrors so hopefully have the L module that may be the current key.

I'm in Warrington and more than happy to give it a go for people

Hi @Loz
Could I cross your palm with silver and have a go at my mirrors ?? Mine is a Euro 5 with factory folding mirrors so from what I have read here, it should work ? I'm prepared to pay to find out :)
Sure, no silver required.. drop me a pm when your ready.

Great news for all those who have got it working :) has anyone got it working on a Euro 6 yet ?

Think I followed it but still don't seem to have it working. Did the 10 sec button reset as well.

IMG_0846.JPG IMG_0847.JPG IMG_0848.JPG

Do you need to press the lock button on fob for slighter longer duration to initiate fold

Yes hold down lock button for a few more seconds, comfort feature must also be activated (opening/closing windows via fob)

Back