Auto Folding Wing Mirrors

Ok, so how else do the fold up? Retract into the door skin? Or be like the old manual fold flat slab ones.. They house quite a bit of gubbins so are quite large Anyways...

Do I sense sarcasm Dave lol

I simply meant the upward folding design isnt exactly the best way of minimising protrusion which is surely the whole point of folding mirrors.

I think it stops them getting broken off a little easier than if they were sticking out

Haha so true Dave! Just waiting on some wiring looms so I can fit all my extras :)
But all good thanks :thumbsup:

Hoping to get the lane assist fitted next with OEM door card ambient lighting

204 euro 6. I had read this thread before but I have a history of working out codings with vag/vcds/vas/odis so thought I would have a look myself, only spent 15-20 mins on it and most of this was setting autolock/lock beeps etc.
When I get time I will look again with both vcds and odis and see what I can dig up. Also need to change cruise control increments as 5mph jumps are too harsh, makes passengers think you cant drive very well. Old T5 1mph increments were much more usuable as you could drive the thing on cruise control on a motorway.
did you manage to set up the autolock Richard??

q modules look like bad news I am afraid. VAG scam and it looks like module change if you want to make it work. VAG trying to keep this to New vehicle order options list only by the looks of it : (

So we are still waiting for a auto fold coding fix for the euro-6 models then but you think it will not be possible, only a module change will do it ?

I Know Elliot at Travelin-lite is about to release a kit for £90 that will allow folding of a euro t6 possible on the fob if that helps guys?

Not yet, may do as I am getting the doors cards off so be good to get it all done in one, save keep removing them. He quoted me a lower price than that :unsure:

Last edited:
If you contacted him outside of eBay then no fees would be my guess for price difference ?

Back